FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][G900F][ALEXNDR] CPD7, BPC7 ★ DevBase v3.3 ★ Multi CSC, Safe DeBloat, KNOX 0x0

1,120 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,693

By _alexndr, Senior Member on 12th July 2014, 11:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th February 2016, 11:16 AM |#4591  
Flag Khairpur Mir's
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathorv

I may have a clue what causes WiFi network settings/password gone after WiFi restart. Switching WiFi ON also takes longer than before....

Easy fix just make a single edit in build.prop.
make below entry to false from true.

ro.securestorage.support=false

Save and reboot phone.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mmtrt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mmtrt Ad-Free

14th February 2016, 12:12 PM |#4592  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZioGTS

IMHO the new "App Optimization" does its job. I couldn't find much differences in battery performance versus greenify. It just works.

Hmmm, my main concern is that the only option available is 3/5/7 days of delay before hibernating apps.

My typical usage scenario is that for some apps I don't want them to be hibernated at all (this is fine, I can uncheck the option for them) while for others I'd prefer them to be hibernated within minutes after I stop using them.
14th February 2016, 05:24 PM |#4593  
Thanks Meter: 393

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtomanek

Hmmm, my main concern is that the only option available is 3/5/7 days of delay before hibernating apps.

My typical usage scenario is that for some apps I don't want them to be hibernated at all (this is fine, I can uncheck the option for them) while for others I'd prefer them to be hibernated within minutes after I stop using them.

The 3/5/7 days are valid if you choose the automatic optimization. To have them hibernated as soon as they are inactive, just choose the continuous optimization. Be aware that hibernated apps are not responding to push commands, like in greenify: if you choose continuous optimization in whatsapp, you will likely stop receiving notifications when someone sends you a message, for example.
15th February 2016, 10:59 AM |#4594  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdachpappe

never had any Problems or restarts or something like at on previous releases, but now with bpa2 and latest modem and bootloader i have the same problem as many other users:

just updated google maps and after the installation has come to an end the phone restarts.

never had this before.. any solution yet?

I got the same issue:
Flashfire > G900FXXU1BPA2_DevBase_v2.11.zip
Odin > BL_G900FXXU1BPA2.tar.md5 , CP_G900FXXU1BOL3.tar.md5
Flashfire > (your) mods G900F_BOK6_MODs.zip

cleared logger cache and deleted data of all filter stuff.

Every now and then when updating through the play store I get a force reboot.
Might be because of new ROM or new Play Store, no idea...
15th February 2016, 11:26 AM |#4595  
Thanks Meter: 322

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotho

I got the same issue:
Flashfire > G900FXXU1BPA2_DevBase_v2.11.zip
Odin > BL_G900FXXU1BPA2.tar.md5 , CP_G900FXXU1BOL3.tar.md5
Flashfire > (your) mods G900F_BOK6_MODs.zip

cleared logger cache and deleted data of all filter stuff.

Every now and then when updating through the play store I get a force reboot.
Might be because of new ROM or new Play Store, no idea...

Could have to do with BOK6 mods. I tried them on BPA2 and got random reboots. Without them everything is fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to RuffBuster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RuffBuster Ad-Free
15th February 2016, 11:42 AM |#4596  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
BOK6 mods
15th February 2016, 02:09 PM |#4597  

More
Can I get rid of them after having flashed them, or do I need to reinstall the ROM? If ROM, BL and CP also ? Never did it this way before...
15th February 2016, 03:55 PM |#4598  
Flag Tahiche - Teguise
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I did dirty flash over BOK6 deodexed with Philz Recovery

I flashed BPA2 deodexed, and since philz recovery I go to download mode to flahs BL and CP...
When Android booted I did realize modem didnt install and I guess BL neither... I realize that all wifis I had saved was removed too, then I turn off the phone and again to download mode to install CP and BL...now then is correct (but all wifis I had is still removed)..
Xposed didnt work and BOK6 mods I had also is removed (by flash BPA2)....then I flash again xposed and BOK6 and now I have xposed and also BOK6 mods...now is seems correct...

Everyone has problems with play store when update a app....I have no apps to update....but I tried to install a new app....and seems correct....thats is my little story to flash new devbase doing dirty installation

Sorry for my bad english! :

PD: today there are new update of SwiftKey, I updated with no problem!

cheers!
Last edited by PhysX1024; 15th February 2016 at 06:21 PM.
15th February 2016, 07:26 PM |#4599  
Flag Vicenza
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffBuster

Could have to do with BOK6 mods. I tried them on BPA2 and got random reboots. Without them everything is fine.

I removed bok6 mods after a new clean install of bpa2, no more reboots again. I found the cause of reboots.

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk
15th February 2016, 08:40 PM |#4600  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginzo

I removed bok6 mods after a new clean install of bpa2, no more reboots again. I found the cause of reboots.

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes, same here, reinstalled everything and no more reboots on Google Play updates. So itīs the mods causing trouble atm.
15th February 2016, 09:43 PM |#4601  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I am currently on BPA2 by xXx.noLimits and am using alexandrs SMS mod. The combination works without hickups. Hope that this info helps anybody here.

As it is basically the same ROM it seems worth mentioning to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to DanteGG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DanteGG Ad-Free

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
0x0, csc, g900f, rom, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)