Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 42,146 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Team UB CM 11 Style Rom

Tip us?

mempho69
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Team UB CM 11 Style Rom

Team UB Style CM11 Style Rom. GPS fixed but camera still broke. http://www.abun880007.co.uk/ . If you have problems loading certain apps go to the app store and download an app called SELinux Mode Changer and that fixed it for me. Enjoy!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mempho69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

-PiLoT-
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 1015

DONATE TO ME
hhmmm seems legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridaki View Post
it's about time we stop whining about how "our old phones lasted a week even if we were playing Snake all day" and adopt new charging habits.
MTP not working?, dont follow this advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espionage724 View Post
The MTP device appears whether or not my ADB drivers are installed, and whether or not Android USB Debugging is enabled. Not sure what else I could suggest to get yours working other then a fresh (non-OEM) re-install of Windows.

github
Old
(Last edited by github; 14th July 2014 at 06:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 147

DONATE TO ME
Yes it's a legit compile. It was posted several times in the now closed CM11 thread. I fear this thread will end up the same way. Honestly it doesn't even appear that OP is a developer and is just posting a link.

GPS working: Did you confirm this with a GPS lock and a GPS app? Position can be found without GPS via WiFi and basic triangulation. Again this was an issue that people kept reporting as being fixed when it actually wasn't.

edit: Seems someone else beat me to it: "This post (54138134) has already been reported. Our moderation team is evaluating these report(s) and will be making a decision shortly."

edit #2: see below, looks like GPS really is fixed, along with (a) Wakelock
Model: SM-G900T | ROM: XtreStoLite (G900T) | Firmware: BNG3 | Kernel: Faux Kernel
Proud member of the KNOX 0x1 CLUB.
Bitcoin Donations: 12m5hmCSSDxxb2kqiw1jsooNN3astnyE6a

FlemishDroid
Old
(Last edited by FlemishDroid; 14th July 2014 at 05:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 293
GPS and wakelock is fixed in 13th build. Download from: http://download.abun880007.co.uk/cm/klte/

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlemishDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

edgarf28
Old
Thanks Meter 3572
13-7 build is really fast & smooth indeed!!
The Following User Says Thank You to edgarf28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ivankolev
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Any info on ECHO issue?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

github
Old
Thanks Meter 147

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlemishDroid View Post
GPS and wakelock is fixed in 13th build. Download from: http://download.abun880007.co.uk/cm/klte/

So as Cipon asks in that screenshot, does it really work for Navigation now? I'll have to try it and find out (unless someone else has). Again, I mean GPS actually works and not position based on WiFi or Cellular triangulation.
Model: SM-G900T | ROM: XtreStoLite (G900T) | Firmware: BNG3 | Kernel: Faux Kernel
Proud member of the KNOX 0x1 CLUB.
Bitcoin Donations: 12m5hmCSSDxxb2kqiw1jsooNN3astnyE6a

FlemishDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by github View Post
So as Cipon asks in that screenshot, does it really work for Navigation now? I'll have to try it and find out (unless someone else has). Again, I mean GPS actually works and not position based on WiFi or Cellular triangulation.
If the dev says in changelog that gps and wakelock is fixed then I think it's really fixed. But I try it myself this evening because I'm at work now.

iamnotkurtcobain
Old
Thanks Meter 2279
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarf28 View Post
13-7 build is really fast & smooth indeed!!
It's VERY fast and smooth. A lot smoother and faster than any touchwiz rom!
We need the camera working and echo on calls fixed! :/

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivankolev View Post
Any info on ECHO issue?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Still there

mempho69
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
I tried out the navigation on my way to work and it worked, turn by turn. I am confident that they will figure out the camera and the echo problem everything else has been.