Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,131 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Air Bubble around the Home Button

Tip us?

Levus
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Default Air Bubble around the Home Button

I found out that i have a little bubble at the upper right side of the Home Button....is there anybody with something similar ?
It became quite annoying as i tend to look at it instantly when i use the phone..

Don't look at the screen shield, i removed is just to check then i managed to reinstall it but it's way too far from perfect...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(2).jpg
Views:	122
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	2869534  

briankim288
Old
Thanks Meter 0
is it under the screen protector or actually under the screen?

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 8th August 2014 at 10:11 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levus View Post
I found out that i have a little bubble at the upper right side of the Home Button....is there anybody with something similar ?
It became quite annoying as i tend to look at it instantly when i use the phone..

Don't look at the screen shield, i removed is just to check then i managed to reinstall it but it's way too far from perfect...
It looks to me as you have a screenprotector applied, look in the bottom right screen corner where its cut. Never seen or heard of bubbles in a glas screen itself
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

*elmo*
Old
Thanks Meter 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
It looks to me as you have a screenprotector applied, look in the bottom right screen corner where its cut. Never seen or heard of bubbles in a glas screen itself
For sure screen protector