Ask a question

No registration required

Air Bubble around the Home Button

OP Levus

25th July 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 30

66 posts
I found out that i have a little bubble at the upper right side of the Home Button....is there anybody with something similar ?
It became quite annoying as i tend to look at it instantly when i use the phone..

Don't look at the screen shield, i removed is just to check then i managed to reinstall it but it's way too far from perfect...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(2).jpg
Views:	145
Size:	230.7 KB
ID:	2869534  
7th August 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
is it under the screen protector or actually under the screen?
8th August 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,245

8,807 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levus

I found out that i have a little bubble at the upper right side of the Home Button....is there anybody with something similar ?
It became quite annoying as i tend to look at it instantly when i use the phone..

Don't look at the screen shield, i removed is just to check then i managed to reinstall it but it's way too far from perfect...

It looks to me as you have a screenprotector applied, look in the bottom right screen corner where its cut. Never seen or heard of bubbles in a glas screen itself
Last edited by gee2012; 8th August 2014 at 11:11 AM.
8th August 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #4  
Flag Sesame Street
Thanks Meter: 411

1,340 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

It looks to me as you have a screenprotector applied, look in the bottom right screen corner where its cut. Never seen or heard of bubbles in a glas screen itself

For sure screen protector
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread