Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

Appradio 2

OP Guntert

27th August 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockton, Ca
Thanks Meter: 25

366 posts
More
I want to buy a s5 but I need it to work with my appradio 2 like my s3 does. Any help would be awesome
27th August 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 555

1,894 posts
You didn't even provide a description and link to the app you would like help with?

29th August 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockton, Ca

366 posts
More
I would be willing to use any app so I can have full mirror of my Samsung galaxy s5 on my appradio 2. I was using ARL and my Samsung galaxy s3 which worked but I bought a s5.
2nd September 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockton, Ca

366 posts
More
Any help would be great..
2nd September 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
AppRadio
So I have been struggling with the same scenario. I used to have an S3, which worked perfectly with ARLiberator, then I preferred AppRadio Unchained (which is a modified version of Pioneer's official, but limited app).

I have tried just about everything, disabling KNOX, trying to set SELinux to permissive, but nothing allowed touch controls on my radio. The only solution that I have found that is working today is the official AppRadio apk, released by Pioneer. This connects (very slowly) then only allows a handful of apps to work.

At least I can use Waze or some "approved" Pioneer apps.

That's all I got for now. Very, very disappointed that my S5 doesn't work like the good ole S3.
Hope this helps someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guntert

Any help would be great..

3rd September 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockton, Ca

366 posts
More
I'm sure someone will have a fix soon
4th September 2014, 06:51 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockton, Ca

366 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpeterdj

So I have been struggling with the same scenario. I used to have an S3, which worked perfectly with ARLiberator, then I preferred AppRadio Unchained (which is a modified version of Pioneer's official, but limited app).

I have tried just about everything, disabling KNOX, trying to set SELinux to permissive, but nothing allowed touch controls on my radio. The only solution that I have found that is working today is the official AppRadio apk, released by Pioneer. This connects (very slowly) then only allows a handful of apps to work.

At least I can use Waze or some "approved" Pioneer apps.

That's all I got for now. Very, very disappointed that my S5 doesn't work like the good ole S3.
Hope this helps someone.

If u read something on how to fix it let me know please
4th September 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guntert

If u read something on how to fix it let me know please

I'm sure when I read the "fix" it will be posted for everyone to read. I'm certain that we're not the only two people with fancy radios that no longer work the way they used to.
#missmyappradio

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread