NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] boot logo

OP shidonokata

20th July 2014, 06:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Heiiiii guys,t
I wanna ask if anyone could post the original samsung galaxy s5 boot logo.
Please help...... My phone without the boot logo....it doesn't looks like original.....
Please i don't know how to make a custom logo.... So please don't post me the image but the already-made file that i had to put on the system file
Please i know you can help me
20th July 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 622

1,978 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shidonokata

I wanna ask if anyone could post the original samsung galaxy s5 boot logo.
Please help...... My phone without the boot logo....it doesn't looks like original.....
Please i don't know how to make a custom logo.... So please don't post me the image but the already-made file that i had to put on the system file
Please i know you can help me

It's highly unlikely that you phone doesn't have a stock boot logo. That image inside the bootloader and seldom modified. You probably mean the splash screen or possibly the boot animation. There are mulriple stock versions of borh and you gave no details or description of which one you are seeking.

Then there is the way that you asked for this. Complaining that it's not enough to provide it, but it has to be packaged just so, so that you don't need to click more than once or twice to install it. Why is it better that we waste our time accommodating you, than you spending your more valuable time reading a thread to learn how to install the file?

Perhaps someone else will spoon feed you. I'm going to go help someone more reasonable.

Last edited by fffft; 20th July 2014 at 01:15 PM.
20th July 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
boot logo
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffft

It's highly unlikely that you phone doesn't have a stock boot logo. That image inside the bootloader and seldom modified. You probably mean the splash screen or possibly the boot animation. There are mulriple stock versions of borh and you gave no details or description of which one you are seeking.

Then there is the way that you asked for this. Complaining that it's not enough to provide it, but it has to be packaged just so, so that you don't need to click more than once or twice to install it. Why is it better that we waste our time accommodating you, than you spending your more valuable time reading a thread to learn how to install the file?

Perhaps someone else will spoon feed you. I'm going to go help someone more reasonable.

Sorry man......
I've got a samsung galaxy s5 sm-g900f with android 4.4.2.... I rooted it.
One day i had the great idea of changing the screen when we got the samsung galaxy s5 logo screen and under that is wrote "owered by android".
However it was my mistake that i didn't do a backup and now i don't have the logo....
I searched a lot in internet but can't found anything......
So i wrote there a thread because i thought that you can help me......
20th July 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #4  

1,978 posts
Quote:

Sorry man......
I've got a samsung galaxy s5 sm-g900f with android 4.4.2.... I rooted it.
One day i had the great idea of changing the screen when we got the samsung galaxy s5 logo screen and under that is wrote "owered by android".
However it was my mistake that i didn't do a backup and now i don't have the logo....
I searched a lot in internet but can't found anything......
So i wrote there a thread because i thought that you can help me......

There are a lot of people here that go out of their way to help people. All we ask for is some details, so that we can effectively help you. How you expect us to help you if you don't describe your situation is beyond me. And speaking for myself, I'd rather help people that attempted to solve their issue or at least tried a search and have a reasonable attitude.

About your "boot logo".. I'm still confused about what you want. You mentioned "powered by android" but it wasn't clear if that was a reference to the initial screen after boot or custom text that you added to one of the other boot screens.

A stock boot sees an initial black screen with white text of the model number and powered by android moniker. Followed by an optional, carrier dependent splash screen. Then a boot animation. Both Google and XDA have abundant images of each. Can you post an image or at least describe better what you are looking for?

20th July 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:

There are a lot of people here that go out of their way to help people. All we ask for is some details, so that we can effectively help you. How you expect us to help you if you don't describe your situation is beyond me. And speaking for myself, I'd rather help people that attempted to solve their issue or at least tried a search and have a reasonable attitude.

About your "boot logo".. I'm still confused about what you want. You mentioned "powered by android" but it wasn't clear if that was a reference to the initial screen after boot or custom text that you added to one of the other boot screens.

A stock boot sees an initial black screen with white text of the model number and powered by android moniker. Followed by an optional, carrier dependent splash screen. Then a boot animation. Both Google and XDA have abundant images of each. Can you post an image or at least describe better what you are looking for?

i have to say it, i always solve my issues by myself, this is the first time i'm sharing my issue with someone.
Click image for larger version

Name:	galaxy-s5-boot-screen-android.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	2861680
I attached the image this is what i was meaning before.
hope you can help me.......
20th July 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #6  

1,978 posts
Quote:

I attached the image this is what i was meaning before.

That is what you want? Then you really do want the boot logo, although you described it poorly. That is very unusual, it's an image seldom changed.

This is a jpg image inside the bootloader. And since you pleaded for the easy way out, you really want the stock bootloader, not the image per se.

The best way for you to obtain this is to download the stock firmware and get it from there. Here's why: if someone sends you the wrong file you are at high risk of bricking your phone. If you think taking the easy way out is worth that risk.. well, carry on.

But first you will have to specify what bootloader version you need. A random version would be all but certain to (flip a coin) fail to flash or brick your phone.

20th July 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:

That is what you want? Then you really do want the boot logo, although you described it poorly. That is very unusual, it's an image seldom changed.

This is a jpg image inside the bootloader. And since you pleaded for the easy way out, you really want the stock bootloader, not the image per se.

The best way for you to obtain this is to download the stock firmware and get it from there. Here's why: if someone sends you the wrong file you are at high risk of bricking your phone. If you think taking the easy way out is worth that risk.. well, carry on.

But first you will have to specify what bootloader version you need. A random version would be all but certain to (flip a coin) fail to flash or brick your phone.

all i want is to put the boot logo.bin (but the logo i want is the image that i attached before) file on /system/media/images.
by mistake i deleted the first one while playing with my mobile system files -.- .
i tried a lot of hard resets, searched in internet but nothing.
i tried to make me a custom logo but i can't find the image.
i don't know what to do.....
13th August 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:

all i want is to put the boot logo.bin (but the logo i want is the image that i attached before) file on /system/media/images.
by mistake i deleted the first one while playing with my mobile system files -.- .
i tried a lot of hard resets, searched in internet but nothing.
i tried to make me a custom logo but i can't find the image.
i don't know what to do.....

please is there anyone who can help me??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread