Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,371 Members 38,752 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xposed framework very laggy on S5

Tip us?

UCLA1
Old
(Last edited by UCLA1; 6th July 2014 at 06:50 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Xposed framework very laggy on S5

Hi everyone, I rooted my Sprint S5 with Towelroot and it did not trip knox. I then installed Xposed Framework and a couple of modules and noticed a lot of lag and the heart rate monitor stopped working (not a big issue though). Is this a known issue with our S5's when it comes to lag as my LG G2 does not have this issue. I am on a stock rom in case you are wondering. Thanks in advance.

babygau
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA1 View Post
Hi everyone, I rooted my Sprint S5 with Towelroot and it did not trip knox. I then installed Xposed Framework and a couple of modules and noticed a lot of lag and the heart rate monitor stopped working (not a big issue though). Is this a know issue with our S5's when it comes lag as my LG G2 does not have this issue. I am on a stock rom in case you are wondering. Thanks in advance.
This post will show you how to fix your prob, read it carefully from the beginning to the end
Please click THANKS button on the left instead of just saying if you find my post useful for you ,

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro

Device: Galaxy S5 G900I
ROM: XtreStoLite ROM by @edgarf28
Kernel: KT Kernel by @ktoonsez with modified ktoonsifized v2 profile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ManDone.vRs
Old
Thanks Meter 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA1 View Post
Hi everyone, I rooted my Sprint S5 with Towelroot and it did not trip knox. I then installed Xposed Framework and a couple of modules and noticed a lot of lag and the heart rate monitor stopped working (not a big issue though). Is this a know issue with our S5's when it comes lag as my LG G2 does not have this issue. I am on a stock rom in case you are wondering. Thanks in advance.
if you have root , go to system , set rw , go to buil.prop and change in : ro.securestorage.support=true( change to false ) like: ro.securestorage.support=false ! restart and done !

HiT THANKS Button if my post helped you !
The Following User Says Thank You to ManDone.vRs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UCLA1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDone.vRs View Post
if you have root , go to system , set rw , go to buil.prop and change in : ro.securestorage.support=true( change to false ) like: ro.securestorage.support=false ! restart and done !
Thanks