Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,710 Members 39,876 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cm11 dialer on s5 buggy?

Tip us?

XdaFisti
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Cm11 dialer on s5 buggy?

hi all, I'm a long time cm user. I've been using the cm11 for the s5 ever since they fixed the camera issue. i did some searching around to try to find the answer to my question with no luck. When I'm using the phone a lot of times the phone proximity sensor will work and the screen will go dark when I bring the phone to my face but I am still able to hit buttons while the screen is dark(a lot of times after I'm done with my phone call I will find myself having opened two or three different applications such as the calendar or settings) . And I'd say about 8 out of 10 times when I bring the phone away from my face the screen does not turn back on and I have to wait for them to either hang up on the other line or hopefully the hardware buttons will work to turn the screen back on which doesn't always work. Is there a workaround for this?has anyone else been having these issues?

I have tried reflashing the rom and wiping the cache and dalvik cache but that does not seem to help at all.

IzZYJr
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I think it's a small bug that they're still working on. Cyanogen should begin releasing official nightlies soon. Just keep updating.