XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CWM Recovery on S5 active ?

Tip us?

daltonhrrll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default CWM Recovery on S5 active ?

Anyone know how to get a stable recovery on s5 active at ? I rooted with towel root and now I just need a recovery ? Here's my device info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1408993220386.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (46.3 KB, 26 views)

OigMan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Bump,

I too would like to know if CWR can be installed on the active. Just picked mine up today and so far i cant seem to find a whole lot of information about compatible recoveries or cyan mod regarding the gs 5 active

daltonhrrll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by OigMan View Post
Bump,

I too would like to know if CWR can be installed on the active. Just picked mine up today and so far i cant seem to find a whole lot of information about compatible recoveries or cyan mod regarding the gs 5 active
If it's att the bootloader is locked and will probably stay that way so safestrap is all we got

OigMan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonhrrll View Post
If it's att the bootloader is locked and will probably stay that way so safestrap is all we got
It is indeed att =/

hopefully Samsung will smarten up and unlock the bootloader, i remember i had this same trouble with my HTC One and then after a few months they finally opened up the bootloader. Im starting to regret picking up the Gs5...

daltonhrrll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by OigMan View Post
It is indeed att =/

hopefully Samsung will smarten up and unlock the bootloader, i remember i had this same trouble with my HTC One and then after a few months they finally opened up the bootloader. Im starting to regret picking up the Gs5...
Yeah I doubt Samsung will let us unlock, until then dynamic Kat is A good ROM to run