I'm currently developing an application (seen in my signature). One of the things users are asking is the action to remove lock when certain conditions are met. This, however, can be echieved with root permissions and here's where you step in.
Since there are some differences in roms developed by Sony, Samsung, HTC and others, I am looking for additional info.
So if your phone is rooted and running Stock Samsung ROM with Touchwiz UI, you're the person I need!
Please do this steps and just copy paste results here:
1. Enable fingerprint scan lock screen protection in System Settings.
2. Open Terminal Emulator or connect your phone with PC with usb cable and run adb command:
2.1 if Terminal Emulator, run: "su" (without quotes)
2.2 if adb, run: "adb shell" and then "su" (both, without quotes)
3. run command: sqlite3 /data/system/locksettings.db "SELECT * FROM locksettings"
4. save output info somewhere
5. Disable lock screen protection you've enabled in 1st step.
6. run command: sqlite3 /data/system/locksettings.db "SELECT * FROM locksettings"
7. save output info
8. paste output info from #4 & #8
Here is the example output:
root@m8:/ # sqlite3 /data/system/locksettings.db "SELECT * FROM locksettings" 2|migrated|0|true 3|migrated_user_specific|0|true 4|lockscreen.password_salt|0|3977270701243753649 9|lockscreen.passwordhistory|0| 14|lock_pattern_autolock|0|0 15|lockscreen.password_type|0|0 16|lockscreen.password_type_alternate|0|0 17|lockscreen.disabled|0|0
Thank you for your help!
(if you think you're pasting too much information, you can replace any strings (hashes, salts, etc) with zeros or anything else)