FORUMS

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

DockClock for Galaxy S5

144 posts
Thanks Meter: 21
 
By sikodemon, Senior Member on 28th July 2014, 06:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

DockClock


Hi guys, just thought I'd let you all know about a free cool new app I've released on Play Store

DockClock allows you to turn your S5 (or S4) into a cool clock while it's docked or simply charging, and is specifically made for AMOLED screens which only light up the pixels they're using which creates an awesome effect, especially at night.

It also moves the clock randomly every 15 seconds to counter the renowned burn-in effect suffered by AMOLED screens.

Download it now from Play Store!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ockclocks5free

Screeshot

Last edited by sikodemon; 29th July 2014 at 04:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sikodemon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
29th July 2014, 01:05 AM |#2  
Masum56k's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Wow. Much needed app for me.

Tapatalk - Galaxy S5 (G900H)
29th July 2014, 09:34 AM |#3  
sikodemon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masum56k

Wow. Much needed app for me.

Tapatalk - Galaxy S5 (G900H)

Glad you like it.
29th July 2014, 11:36 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Great app. Just what need. Only problem is sometimes on my S5 clock is outside of screen. I can see hours but not the minutes...
Here is image:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5UiBvnqQF8IRHhpQU5TOURWejQ/edit?usp=sharing
Last edited by frunc; 29th July 2014 at 12:34 PM.
29th July 2014, 01:01 PM |#5  
sikodemon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frunc

Great app. Just what need. Only problem is sometimes on my S5 clock is outside of screen. I can see hours but not the minutes...
Here is image:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5U...it?usp=sharing

Thanks for the feedback, I only have sub-1080 screen phones so was kind of hard guessing the X and Y for the locations of the clock. Easy to change, looks like it needs reducing a little on the X. Shall change this now, expect update in next couple hours.

29th July 2014, 01:23 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikodemon

Thanks for the feedback, I only have sub-1080 screen phones so was kind of hard guessing the X and Y for the locations of the clock. Easy to change, looks like it needs reducing a little on the X. Shall change this now, expect update in next couple hours.

Received the update. So far no problems with new update. Tnx for simple must have app
29th July 2014, 03:49 PM |#7  
sikodemon's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by frunc

Received the update. So far no problems with new update. Tnx for simple must have app

Right that last update should have sorted it.

Lots of trial and error using an AVD in 1080p which nearly made the computer go into meltdown and was terminally slow, got there in the end

Enjoy.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
clock, dock, night clock, sgs4, sgs5
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes