Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,452 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

European galaxy s5 how To Clean Samsung rom from bloatware?

Tip us?

Aiden_7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default European galaxy s5 how To Clean Samsung rom from bloatware?

So..i have european F no brand galaxy s5.
I want to freeze with root and titanium backup ALL thr process that work in background and i don't use.both process and bloatware because i want a s5 much faster possible..like a stock android.without change rom and trip knox.so the only way is to freeze/deactive bloatware and process manually in stock rom samsung.
For example..if i don't use air gesture,s finder,easy one hand,ecc can i freeze them?the samsung will be more reactive freezing some features of samsung?
If the answer is yes,i really need to know exactly what i can freeze and what not..and...if i freeze,for exampe,easy one hand,and then activate easy one hand in menu setting ..what's happen?the phone crash?nothing?
I neri a List ok process and bloatware specifically forse s5 900F no brand

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden_7 View Post
I want to freeze with root and titanium backup ALL thr process that work in background and i don't use.both process and bloatware because i want a s5 much faster possible..like a stock android.without change rom and trip knox.
A simple search would have found many bloatware lists. Have a look at the list in the top search result. Since it sounds like you aren't willing to root or install a custom ROM you will only be able to freeze a limited number of apps. Refer to the bloat lists.. most non-system apps are safe to remove.

Also do some searches for system optimizing. Turning off system animation, gestures, etc will also make your phone more responsive.

Google search: Samsung S5 bloat list XDA