FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Q] g900f call barring problem!!

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By erty333, Junior Member on 30th June 2014, 10:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello im new in here!

Im using samsung galaxy s5 g900f and it was working perfectly. But yesterday idiotic me entered an mmi code which is *35*0000# so all my incoming calls and sms' barred.

After that i tried its neutralizer to go back normal which is ##35*0000# but it didnt work. I tried dozens of mmi codes but it just stuck in there?!

Anyway after that i go back to default options menu on the phone. Call settings -> additional settings -> call barring -> bar all incoming calls. It asks for a password which is defaulty is 0000, it gives error and goes back. Tried to change password and it gave error too.

Wipe cache, hard reset, root, custom rom i tried every one of them to ger rid of this sh.t but i couldnt. Even samsung support couldnt help me. Please please help !
 
 
30th June 2014, 10:33 PM |#2  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,731
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erty333

Hello im new in here!

Im using samsung galaxy s5 g900f and it was working perfectly. But yesterday idiotic me entered an mmi code which is *35*0000# so all my incoming calls and sms' barred.

After that i tried its neutralizer to go back normal which is ##35*0000# but it didnt work. I tried dozens of mmi codes but it just stuck in there?!

Anyway after that i go back to default options menu on the phone. Call settings -> additional settings -> call barring -> bar all incoming calls. It asks for a password which is defaulty is 0000, it gives error and goes back. Tried to change password and it gave error too.

Wipe cache, hard reset, root, custom rom i tried every one of them to ger rid of this sh.t but i couldnt. Even samsung support couldnt help me. Please please help !

You could try flashing the stock rom with Odin and factory reset afterwards to see if that fixes the issue.
30th June 2014, 10:45 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

You could try flashing the stock rom with Odin and factory reset afterwards to see if that fixes the issue.


Thanks for the quick reply!

But i already flashed the rom and god knows how many factory resets. I almost deleted everything on the phone bu that barring option never left.

Im using xtrestolite v 1.2.1 at the moment.
30th June 2014, 11:05 PM |#4  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,731
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erty333

Thanks for the quick reply!

But i already flashed the rom and god knows how many factory resets. I almost deleted everything on the phone bu that barring option never left.

Im using xtrestolite v 1.2.1 at the moment.

Try this unbarring code #35*0000# .
Last edited by gee2012; 30th June 2014 at 11:11 PM.
30th June 2014, 11:13 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

Try this unbarring code #35*0000# .


It says "connection problem or invalid mmi code"
30th June 2014, 11:16 PM |#6  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,731
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erty333

It says "connection problem or invalid mmi code"

Can`t you call Samsung for some help and advice tomorrow?
-Edit- You allready did
Last edited by gee2012; 30th June 2014 at 11:20 PM.
30th June 2014, 11:21 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

Can`t you call Samsung for some help and advice tomorrow?

sorry, asked too much questions i know. Of course i called them before, they even checked it with remote access app of theirs and couldnt identify the problem.

Sorry again if i bothered
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes