Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,024 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] g900f call barring problem!!

Tip us?

erty333
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Location [Q] g900f call barring problem!!

Hello im new in here!

Im using samsung galaxy s5 g900f and it was working perfectly. But yesterday idiotic me entered an mmi code which is *35*0000# so all my incoming calls and sms' barred.

After that i tried its neutralizer to go back normal which is ##35*0000# but it didnt work. I tried dozens of mmi codes but it just stuck in there?!

Anyway after that i go back to default options menu on the phone. Call settings -> additional settings -> call barring -> bar all incoming calls. It asks for a password which is defaulty is 0000, it gives error and goes back. Tried to change password and it gave error too.

Wipe cache, hard reset, root, custom rom i tried every one of them to ger rid of this sh.t but i couldnt. Even samsung support couldnt help me. Please please help !

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2805
Quote:
Originally Posted by erty333 View Post
Hello im new in here!

Im using samsung galaxy s5 g900f and it was working perfectly. But yesterday idiotic me entered an mmi code which is *35*0000# so all my incoming calls and sms' barred.

After that i tried its neutralizer to go back normal which is ##35*0000# but it didnt work. I tried dozens of mmi codes but it just stuck in there?!

Anyway after that i go back to default options menu on the phone. Call settings -> additional settings -> call barring -> bar all incoming calls. It asks for a password which is defaulty is 0000, it gives error and goes back. Tried to change password and it gave error too.

Wipe cache, hard reset, root, custom rom i tried every one of them to ger rid of this sh.t but i couldnt. Even samsung support couldnt help me. Please please help !
You could try flashing the stock rom with Odin and factory reset afterwards to see if that fixes the issue.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

erty333
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
You could try flashing the stock rom with Odin and factory reset afterwards to see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks for the quick reply!

But i already flashed the rom and god knows how many factory resets. I almost deleted everything on the phone bu that barring option never left.

Im using xtrestolite v 1.2.1 at the moment.

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 30th June 2014 at 11:11 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2805
Quote:
Thanks for the quick reply!

But i already flashed the rom and god knows how many factory resets. I almost deleted everything on the phone bu that barring option never left.

Im using xtrestolite v 1.2.1 at the moment.
Try this unbarring code #35*0000# .
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

erty333
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Try this unbarring code #35*0000# .

It says "connection problem or invalid mmi code"

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 30th June 2014 at 11:20 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2805
Quote:
It says "connection problem or invalid mmi code"
Can`t you call Samsung for some help and advice tomorrow?
-Edit- You allready did

erty333
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Can`t you call Samsung for some help and advice tomorrow?
sorry, asked too much questions i know. Of course i called them before, they even checked it with remote access app of theirs and couldnt identify the problem.

Sorry again if i bothered