Unofficial CM12 for Android One, Disabling Encryption on Nexus 6 – XDA TV

Android One devices have received an Unofficial CyanogenMod … more

Pushbullet Universal Copy/Paste Availabe for Linux, Mac OS X

Pushbullet is one of those useful utilities that once installed, permanently … more

Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] g900f call barring problem!!

OP erty333

30th June 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello im new in here!

Im using samsung galaxy s5 g900f and it was working perfectly. But yesterday idiotic me entered an mmi code which is *35*0000# so all my incoming calls and sms' barred.

After that i tried its neutralizer to go back normal which is ##35*0000# but it didnt work. I tried dozens of mmi codes but it just stuck in there?!

Anyway after that i go back to default options menu on the phone. Call settings -> additional settings -> call barring -> bar all incoming calls. It asks for a password which is defaulty is 0000, it gives error and goes back. Tried to change password and it gave error too.

Wipe cache, hard reset, root, custom rom i tried every one of them to ger rid of this sh.t but i couldnt. Even samsung support couldnt help me. Please please help !
30th June 2014, 11:33 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,243

8,804 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erty333

Hello im new in here!

Im using samsung galaxy s5 g900f and it was working perfectly. But yesterday idiotic me entered an mmi code which is *35*0000# so all my incoming calls and sms' barred.

After that i tried its neutralizer to go back normal which is ##35*0000# but it didnt work. I tried dozens of mmi codes but it just stuck in there?!

Anyway after that i go back to default options menu on the phone. Call settings -> additional settings -> call barring -> bar all incoming calls. It asks for a password which is defaulty is 0000, it gives error and goes back. Tried to change password and it gave error too.

Wipe cache, hard reset, root, custom rom i tried every one of them to ger rid of this sh.t but i couldnt. Even samsung support couldnt help me. Please please help !

You could try flashing the stock rom with Odin and factory reset afterwards to see if that fixes the issue.
30th June 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

You could try flashing the stock rom with Odin and factory reset afterwards to see if that fixes the issue.

Thanks for the quick reply!

But i already flashed the rom and god knows how many factory resets. I almost deleted everything on the phone bu that barring option never left.

Im using xtrestolite v 1.2.1 at the moment.
1st July 2014, 12:05 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen

8,804 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for the quick reply!

But i already flashed the rom and god knows how many factory resets. I almost deleted everything on the phone bu that barring option never left.

Im using xtrestolite v 1.2.1 at the moment.

Try this unbarring code #35*0000# .
Last edited by gee2012; 1st July 2014 at 12:11 AM.
1st July 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:

Try this unbarring code #35*0000# .

It says "connection problem or invalid mmi code"
1st July 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen

8,804 posts
More
Quote:

It says "connection problem or invalid mmi code"

Can`t you call Samsung for some help and advice tomorrow?
-Edit- You allready did
Last edited by gee2012; 1st July 2014 at 12:20 AM.
1st July 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:

Can`t you call Samsung for some help and advice tomorrow?

sorry, asked too much questions i know. Of course i called them before, they even checked it with remote access app of theirs and couldnt identify the problem.

Sorry again if i bothered

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread