Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,803,273 Members 44,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy S5 Active made of unobtainium or I've missed release date?

Tip us?

toncij
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Default [Q] Galaxy S5 Active made of unobtainium or I've missed release date?

Is Galaxy S5 Active made of unobtainium when Europe is concerned or I've missed a memo? Can't find it anywhere...
Phone history

[Before iPhone era]: Ericsson A1018s, Ericsson T-10, Ericsson T-28, Ericsson T-39, Siemens M35i, Siemens S35i, Ericsson P990i, Ericsson K800i,
[Apple]: iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 5
[WindowsPhone]: Samsung Omnia 7
[Androids]: HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S3, S5,
[current]: iPhone 5 @iOS8, LG G3 3/32, HTC One M8 16, Xperia Z2, Nokia Lumia 930

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by toncij View Post
Is Galaxy S5 Active made of unobtainium when Europe is concerned or I've missed a memo? Can't find it anywhere...

You just missed it. It's an ATT exclusive (model), so I suppose that you could view that as a conspiracy to keep it out of stores near you.

If you really can't find information about the model with a search, check my post history for details - I posted the exact model number and other details about it a week or so ago.

The Following User Says Thank You to fffft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

toncij
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffft View Post
You just missed it. It's an ATT exclusive (model), so I suppose that you could view that as a conspiracy to keep it out of stores near you.

If you really can't find information about the model with a search, check my post history for details - I posted the exact model number and other details about it a week or so ago.

I don't like conspiracy ts. I believe they're make it worldwide after ATT ex.
Phone history

[Before iPhone era]: Ericsson A1018s, Ericsson T-10, Ericsson T-28, Ericsson T-39, Siemens M35i, Siemens S35i, Ericsson P990i, Ericsson K800i,
[Apple]: iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 5
[WindowsPhone]: Samsung Omnia 7
[Androids]: HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S3, S5,
[current]: iPhone 5 @iOS8, LG G3 3/32, HTC One M8 16, Xperia Z2, Nokia Lumia 930