Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,137 Members 50,641 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is that a hardware Problem ?

Tip us?

CKLoong
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Is that a hardware Problem ?

May i ask, after i off my WIFI and turn on my Mobile Data it need take around 15 to 20 min only can connect to mobile data, sometimes still need to restart my phone or keep turn on and off repeat only can get it. is that a hardware problem ?

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLoong View Post
May i ask, after i off my WIFI and turn on my Mobile Data it need take around 15 to 20 min only can connect to mobile data, sometimes still need to restart my phone or keep turn on and off repeat only can get it. is that a hardware problem ?
Check your APN settings or flash the stock rom with Odin and data factory reset after that. If the issue persists its probably a hardware problem.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CKLoong
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
Check your APN settings or flash the stock rom with Odin and data factory reset after that. If the issue persists its probably a hardware problem.
Thx for u advice

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLoong View Post
Thx for u advice
You`re welcome, we`re here to help each other
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue