FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Hissing Sound Recording Video

Yesterday, 06:41 PM |#11  
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkerr9

I just got my device back from service, and I have to say they did something to it, because now the mic works PERFECT, without hissing whatsoever.
IT could be sw related problem, but i strongly believe they gave me a brand new mic.

good luck!

Thanks for the update Darkerr9. I'm tempted to replace the mic by myself but not so confident I can handle it. Watched how to do it on youtube and will cost me around $25 for the parts. I still think it's software related issue since when recording just voice, it works perfectly. No white noise or anything. ... hmmm.. what to do..?

Yesterday, 08:30 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kan555

Thanks for the update Darkerr9. I'm tempted to replace the mic by myself but not so confident I can handle it. Watched how to do it on youtube and will cost me around $25 for the parts. I still think it's software related issue since when recording just voice, it works perfectly. No white noise or anything. ... hmmm.. what to do..?

Ah, I see. Well I still had my warranty so they did it for free. And remember, the 1st time they (another service) tried to fix this, they failed to do so. I guess I got lucky now... voice recording quality is poorer, so that doesnt count imo btw if you use your headset mic, you will see (hear) that the problem is fixed..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread