Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,801 Members 40,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Anyone know how to use a different keyboard in UPSM? The UPSM managers dont do it

Tip us?

damagi123
Old
(Last edited by damagi123; 30th July 2014 at 03:44 PM.) Reason: clarity
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Anyone know how to use a different keyboard in UPSM? The UPSM managers dont do it

The samsung one lags like a mother in UPSM. I think Thumb Keyboard would do better it never lags, but even with UPSM manager It wont add it to list of allowed apps. Tried searching, any suggestions?

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
The samsung one lags like a mother in UPSM. I think Thumb Keyboard would do better it never lags, but even with UPSM manager It wont add it to list of allowed apps. Tried searching

My search pulled up a number of threads discussing how to add apps to UPSM. You didn't mention and I can only presume didn't search far enough to find those. That would be a great starting place.

[How To] Add More Apps in Ultra Power Saving Mode (UPSM)

damagi123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffft View Post
My search pulled up a number of threads discussing how to add apps to UPSM. You didn't mention and I can only presume didn't search far enough to find those. That would be a great starting place.

[How To] Add More Apps in Ultra Power Saving Mode (UPSM)

thanks for doing those searches for me. Very helpful, but I did search and have been using UPSM manager to add apps but it doesnt add keyboards and none of those threads mention keyboards. Much appreciated.

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 420
It's very clear from that thread how to add the keyboard. But as you wish.