Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Can I install SM-G900F firmware on SM-G900H

OP adrovek

30th August 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I've bought Samsung Galaxy S5 in US and now when I'm home (I'm from Italy), I figured out it's missing some features. Is it possible to install SM-G900F (european firmware) on my phone?

Thanks!
30th August 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #2  
Flag Jubail Industrial City
Thanks Meter: 56

465 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrovek

I've bought Samsung Galaxy S5 in US and now when I'm home (I'm from Italy), I figured out it's missing some features. Is it possible to install SM-G900F (european firmware) on my phone?

Thanks!

If you are going to do that, you'll definitely going to hard-brick your device, and that my friend is nearly impossible to fix even with the most experienced technician and proper equipment that you have. G900F & G900H differs on hardware. Different versions, even those that are hardware identical carries the risk of hard-bricking it if you flash a firmware not intended for your version, what more if the 2 versions in questions are vastly different.
30th August 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,252

8,823 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrovek

Thanks!

No ,as said above its not possible due to different cpu and gpu.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread