Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,018 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ISIS Says This phone has been rooted and will not work with rooted phone. Help please

Tip us?

Rud3dog
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ISIS Says This phone has been rooted and will not work with rooted phone. Help please

I just rooted my galaxy S5 on AT&T network ( model SM-G900A ) with version 3 of Geohotz Hack. I also changed the one file mentioned in this tutorial for AT&T users. What do I need to do to get ISIS to work and if ISIS doesnt work, will no other NFC prgram work on a rooted galaxy S5 on AT&T?

P.S. I have been a Iphone jailbreaker for years and and root on android is new for me. Id like to install the latest version of kitkat I can with out loosing root. Can soe one send me the update and tell me how or point me to a tutorial ( preferably on youtube ) to update kitkat with out loosing root.

Thank you very much

Chris

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rud3dog View Post
I just rooted my galaxy S5 on AT&T network ( model SM-G900A ) with version 3 of Geohotz Hack. I also changed the one file mentioned in this tutorial for AT&T users. What do I need to do to get ISIS to work and if ISIS doesnt work, will no other NFC prgram work on a rooted galaxy S5 on AT&T?

P.S. I have been a Iphone jailbreaker for years and and root on android is new for me. Id like to install the latest version of kitkat I can with out loosing root. Can soe one send me the update and tell me how or point me to a tutorial ( preferably on youtube ) to update kitkat with out loosing root.

Thank you very much

Chris
There is a Xposed module (Root Cloak i think) and various apps in Google Play to hide root.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

Rud3dog
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default NO GO :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
There is a Xposed module (Root Cloak i think) and various apps in Google Play to hide root.
I tried that program with no luck Id also like to get download booster to work on the US carriers

But the NFC stuff is my priority

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 9th July 2014 at 12:31 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rud3dog View Post
I tried that program with no luck Id also like to get download booster to work on the US carriers

But the NFC stuff is my priority
Maybe there is a mod to find in the Apps and Themes section for the downloadbooster.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue