ISIS Says This phone has been rooted and will not work with rooted phone. Help please

OP Rud3dog

8th July 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I just rooted my galaxy S5 on AT&T network ( model SM-G900A ) with version 3 of Geohotz Hack. I also changed the one file mentioned in this tutorial for AT&T users. What do I need to do to get ISIS to work and if ISIS doesnt work, will no other NFC prgram work on a rooted galaxy S5 on AT&T?

P.S. I have been a Iphone jailbreaker for years and and root on android is new for me. Id like to install the latest version of kitkat I can with out loosing root. Can soe one send me the update and tell me how or point me to a tutorial ( preferably on youtube ) to update kitkat with out loosing root.

Thank you very much

Chris
8th July 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,144

8,553 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rud3dog

I just rooted my galaxy S5 on AT&T network ( model SM-G900A ) with version 3 of Geohotz Hack. I also changed the one file mentioned in this tutorial for AT&T users. What do I need to do to get ISIS to work and if ISIS doesnt work, will no other NFC prgram work on a rooted galaxy S5 on AT&T?

P.S. I have been a Iphone jailbreaker for years and and root on android is new for me. Id like to install the latest version of kitkat I can with out loosing root. Can soe one send me the update and tell me how or point me to a tutorial ( preferably on youtube ) to update kitkat with out loosing root.

Thank you very much

Chris

There is a Xposed module (Root Cloak i think) and various apps in Google Play to hide root.
9th July 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
NO GO :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

There is a Xposed module (Root Cloak i think) and various apps in Google Play to hide root.

I tried that program with no luck Id also like to get download booster to work on the US carriers

But the NFC stuff is my priority
9th July 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,144

8,553 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rud3dog

I tried that program with no luck Id also like to get download booster to work on the US carriers

But the NFC stuff is my priority

Maybe there is a mod to find in the Apps and Themes section for the downloadbooster.
Last edited by gee2012; 9th July 2014 at 12:31 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread