OP kgyirhj

23rd October 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Same here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffft

Well it could be
1) A surveillance monitor for the Carrier IQ package that the NSA has had carriers install on 300 million phones
2) A training aid for would be Mensa members
3) Some random Samsung service that isn't on my S5

You didn't give us any details or context, so it's difficult to say what the service does. It isn't on my S5 so it's not universal. It may be regional, carrier specific or some Samsung bloatware that doesn't live on my phone anymore.

You can kill the process, which will cause something to quit working. Probably nothing critical but it's hard to be certain when we don't know what it does. If you have xPrivacy, see what permissions it asks for. Otberwise you could just freeze or disable it and see what effect it has on your phone.

If you tell us what firmware version and carrier you use, perhaps someone else who uses the same firmware /carrier will comment.

I have the the same issue, Intelligence Service just popped up in my sys apps too. AT&T
I have a Samsung S5 A900 4.42 I'm at the end of a trial for Samsung. (You think I'd at least get the update sooner! lol) I don't use xPrivacy.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlgal

I have the the same issue, Intelligence Service just popped up in my sys apps too. AT&T
I have a Samsung S5 A900 4.42 I'm at the end of a trial for Samsung. (You think I'd at least get the update sooner! lol) I don't use xPrivacy.

I think it's the Isis (Softcard) Wallet, pretty sure it is. I just re-enabled it to start using my Serve card.
Last edited by harlgal; 23rd October 2014 at 06:40 PM. Reason: forgot something
30th November 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #12  
brampton
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Storage Connecting to Mac/PC
hi there,
I had a problem after installing amazing "Blaze Kernel "Onto G900w8 S5 running Xtresolite Rom v 1.5 is that phone is not connecting to Pc or mac through kies or Andriod file transfer which used to connect without any problems. Kids or other softwares just keep on trying with no success. I guess there might be some settings that need to corrected to get connectivity. tried both file or camera transfer modes on S5 but no connections.
One Amazing thing i noticed in performance and battery life with this kernel is that my Antutu benchmark scores went up to 43456 from 40435 and is the maximum reached so far...Simply Amazing..
PLEASE HELP!!!!! with connection problems would be highly appreciated.
3rd December 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 92

496 posts
so what's the verdict on this??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread