Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,296 Members 51,874 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Looking for a good, customizable case!

Tip us?

Link1021l
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Looking for a good, customizable case!

I'm looking for a decent case that I can customize with a picture on the back, back when had an S3, I had a case I LOVED from casemate, but they don't have that specific case for the S5. I've looked around and the ones I've seen seem like they are more for looks and not for protection, which is what I need for mine.

Doesn't have to be Otterbox safe or anything, not looking to throw this thing in a wood chipper or anything, just looking for something in case I drop it.

Link1021l
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ended up finding a decent service, and since I can't delete this thread, a mod can go ahead and get rid of it if they feel like it.

diggy94
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up try the new UAG ICE. i have it and this case is elegant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link1021l View Post
I'm looking for a decent case that I can customize with a picture on the back, back when had an S3, I had a case I LOVED from casemate, but they don't have that specific case for the S5. I've looked around and the ones I've seen seem like they are more for looks and not for protection, which is what I need for mine.
Doesn't have to be Otterbox safe or anything, not looking to throw this thing in a wood chipper or anything, just looking for something in case I drop it.
Like it has a rugged feel to it but at the same time its fresh and slim. I think you like it and its also clear so the color is not lost in the case.