Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Looking for a good, customizable case!

OP Link1021l

2nd July 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I'm looking for a decent case that I can customize with a picture on the back, back when had an S3, I had a case I LOVED from casemate, but they don't have that specific case for the S5. I've looked around and the ones I've seen seem like they are more for looks and not for protection, which is what I need for mine.

Doesn't have to be Otterbox safe or anything, not looking to throw this thing in a wood chipper or anything, just looking for something in case I drop it.
2nd July 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Ended up finding a decent service, and since I can't delete this thread, a mod can go ahead and get rid of it if they feel like it.
2nd July 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #3  
Flag Miami

15 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up try the new UAG ICE. i have it and this case is elegant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link1021l

I'm looking for a decent case that I can customize with a picture on the back, back when had an S3, I had a case I LOVED from casemate, but they don't have that specific case for the S5. I've looked around and the ones I've seen seem like they are more for looks and not for protection, which is what I need for mine.
Doesn't have to be Otterbox safe or anything, not looking to throw this thing in a wood chipper or anything, just looking for something in case I drop it.

Like it has a rugged feel to it but at the same time its fresh and slim. I think you like it and its also clear so the color is not lost in the case.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread