Need the Phone Info

OP Velcis Ribeiro

3rd July 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 207

404 posts
More
Well guys i need to enter in Phone Information, error with Apps and from dialer cant enter in "4636" code.
3rd July 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 614

1,978 posts
It's far from clear what you are asking - your question is vague and might be talking about a number of things. Try phrasing it differently or at least elaborate more and someone should be able to help you.

Dialer codes are not intended for end users and only work on certain models and firmware versions. A lot of dialer codes will work if entered from a terminal window rather than the keypad. Or look for a Play store app instead e.g. this or this.

The Following User Says Thank You to fffft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #3  
Vinnitsa
Thanks Meter: 926

2,511 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velcis Ribeiro

Well guys i need to enter in Phone Information, error with Apps and from dialer cant enter in "4636" code.

- If you mean you want to get important info about your device, try Phone INFO ★Samsung★ app.

- If you mean about secret codes *#*#4636#*#*, install Shortcut Master app. You can launch this code by one of the following ways:

a) Open menu 'Secret Code Explorer', scroll down to 4636 and tap to launch it. Here you can find many secret codes available for your device, e.g. *#0*#, *#12580*369#, *#1234#, etc...

b) OR open menu Search, enter the 'testingsetting' to search. Finally tap on the search result to launch. You can also create a shortcut for easy access later.
3rd July 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 207

404 posts
More
The only app that works is Shortcut Master, thanks@vndnguyen.

The others apps says that my S5 don't have API for this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Velcis Ribeiro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread