FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Pink tint while browsing

1st September 2014, 06:05 AM |#1  
assassin8's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I just got the phone 6 days ago, sometimes I get a light pink tint on the screen while I'm browsing the web, anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
Last edited by assassin8; 1st September 2014 at 06:48 AM.
 
 
1st September 2014, 08:19 AM |#2  
fffft's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 660
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin8

I just got the phone 6 days ago, sometimes I get a light pink tint on the screen while I'm browsing the web

Could be a power saving feature to adjust browser backgrounds. You can try disabling that in the settings menu, under Display I believe. Or perhaps the colour temperature mode, also under the Settings > Display heading. Look for screen mode and choose Cinema instead of standard to get more faithful colours.

.
1st September 2014, 08:21 AM |#3  
assassin8's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffft

Could be a power saving feature to adjust browser backgrounds. You can try disabling that in the settings menu, under Display I believe. Or perhaps the colour temperature mode, also under the Settings > Display heading. Look for screen mode and choose Cinema instead of standard to get more faithful colours.

.

I have it on adapt display, could that be causing this?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
1st September 2014, 08:33 AM |#4  
fffft's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 660
 
More
Why speculate, when it would be so easy to find out? Choose Cinema and see if it makes a difference..

.
1st September 2014, 08:54 AM |#5  
assassin8's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffft

Why speculate, when it would be so easy to find out? Choose Cinema and see if it makes a difference..

.

Done, I'll post results later

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
1st September 2014, 05:26 PM |#6  
assassin8's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Ok so the display is working fine in all the other screen settings, adapt display is the only one where I see this issue.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes