Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] I have a problem imei samsung galaxy s5

OP cesar77.s5

20th August 2014, 06:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
PLEASE i dont know help mi phone it isn't imei = null/null

i did the actualization corresponding from de phone. evething ok.. after 4 days later.. my phone lost the signal i dont know what to do

my phone is samsung galaxy sm-g900h model and version 4.4.2

I triyed to do root my cell phone but i keep everything the steps .. and left it unloaded but not ended then disconnect after of 2 hs .. and now show this alert (( firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies & try again. ))

I hope you can help me im my problem tnk.. im waiting for answers.

(i speak spanish too)
20th August 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Have you tried restoring back to stock through ODIN? Download your stock firmware from the sammobile website, and follow a guide on how to restore your phone with ODIN.

Note that this will reset your device and you will lose all your data.

If that doesnt work then im not sure what you can do i'm sorry
20th August 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #3  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,301
 
8,960 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesar77.s5

PLEASE i dont know help mi phone it isn't imei = null/null

i did the actualization corresponding from de phone. evething ok.. after 4 days later.. my phone lost the signal i dont know what to do

my phone is samsung galaxy sm-g900h model and version 4.4.2

I triyed to do root my cell phone but i keep everything the steps .. and left it unloaded but not ended then disconnect after of 2 hs .. and now show this alert (( firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies & try again. ))

I hope you can help me im my problem tnk.. im waiting for answers.

(i speak spanish too)

If you don`t have the EFS folder backup up you need to turn it in for repair because there is nothing else to do about it. The motherboard will probably be replaced in order to get a new IMEI number.
Last edited by gee2012; 20th August 2014 at 05:32 PM.
20th August 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
hello? somebody help me? without imei null null samsung s5.. its root my phone..
20th August 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #5  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,301
 
8,960 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesar77.s5

hello? somebody help me? without imei null null samsung s5.. its root my phone..

I`am sorry, no one can help you if you don`t have your EFS folder backed up somewhere afaik i`am afraid.
20th August 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

I`am sorry, no one can help you if you don`t have your EFS folder backed up somewhere afaik i`am afraid.



and any patch or something to fix imei? that form i fixed my phone s3 wit a patch
20th August 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #7  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,301
 
8,960 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesar77.s5

and any patch or something to fix imei? that form i fixed my phone s3 wit a patch

There is no patch for something that is not restorable ie is gone. Have a new motherboard installed or sell the phone for parts, that`s it mate
20th August 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Exclamation




I hope any other solution.. tnk help
21st August 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #9  
fffft's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 622
 
1,978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
You didn't provide much information for us. Not even what program you used to root or the Odin log and verbatim error messages. So it's uncertain what happened due to the lack of information.

Try writing a full, stock firmware image for your carrier with Odin and see if that restores your phone. If not, is your phone under warranty? You may wish to try making a warranty claim with your carrier. Otherwise you can look to a paid vendor for assistance. This forum does not condone IMEI manipulation and is the wrong place to pose IMEI questions. You may find a good Google search to be advantageous.

.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes