Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,615 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

problem mounting internal sd card

Tip us?

zrox
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
after i test the pacrom and restored my previous rom, now i cannot download anymore files. maybe due to mounting problem of the internal sdcard... only the playstore can download...

ill try aolving these via odin but hope someone can help me without the odin
Devices:
SGY = still kicking
SGS = sold
SGC = still kicking
Z1 = sold
S5 = awsome

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 415
You didn't give us nearly enough information to know for certain what is going on. You may be running afoul of the Kitkat SD permissions that limit apps to a single folder. Or you may have broken app paths, outdated cache information, simple corruption or even something else altogether..

Restore a valid backup if you have one. If not, then that is something that you should be doing in the future to avoid this type of problem. Some things to try in the alternative would be wiping the system cache from recovery mode. Failing that, go to the application manager in the settings menu and try clearing the cache and data for a given app. And failing that, reinstall the app.

If you have more serious issues that aren't resolved by the above steps, then it will be hard to discern what happened unless you can give us a detailed, step by step description of all the changes you made. A situation where a valid backup would be the best way to recover. If wiping the caches doesn't work, you'd probably be best to simply start over and write a full stock firmware image to your phone with Odin, followed by a factory data reset.

The Following User Says Thank You to fffft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zrox
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
after coming from CM based rom my internal memory is read only..thats the problem but anyways thanks for the advice.. i solved it already by going odin
Devices:
SGY = still kicking
SGS = sold
SGC = still kicking
Z1 = sold
S5 = awsome