FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] Sense 7 Rom Port for G900F

QA Bot
25th April 2015, 09:30 PM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Q&A for Sense 7 Rom Port for G900F

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for Sense 7 Rom Port for G900F. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

25th April 2015, 11:18 PM |#2  
Can you please put up a download i want to dualboot it on my phone
28th April 2015, 10:25 AM |#3  
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
Sorry for typing here, but i have less then 10 posts.
Your work and idea is great! Waiting for more stable version w/calls and then grab it for testing.
Thx for your work, hope you not stopped working w/it, good luck!
28th April 2015, 10:50 AM |#4  

More
I just can not wait for it!Good luck with it!
28th April 2015, 01:11 PM |#5  

More
Calls are not working because of the mic?
Testing the rom i find out that neither whatsapp calls and all the features that requires the mic are not working! As radio is working i thought that this could be the issue. I'd like to suggest you also to enable the possibility to wake up the screen with the home button modifying the build.prop. I also wrote you on facebook! Hope this could be helpful! I'm not able to write in the main thread as I registered just to talk with you about this port
28th April 2015, 04:03 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
T-Mobile S5 issue
Hey, I have the G900T and after the phone boots it stays on the HTC screen. I can use the volume keys and power button to reboot etc but the screen stays on the HTC screen.
9th May 2015, 02:33 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Any news?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Are there some news?
9th May 2015, 10:32 PM |#8  
Flag england
Thanks Meter: 1,383

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YxungLxrd

Hey, I have the G900T and after the phone boots it stays on the HTC screen. I can use the volume keys and power button to reboot etc but the screen stays on the HTC screen.

How long you leave it for it can take awhile for homescreen to appear due to art
9th May 2015, 10:35 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevendeb25

How long you leave it for it can take awhile for homescreen to appear due to art

I left it there for about 5mins. I figure after the long boot it should have just shown just as the original roms do.
Today, 03:25 AM |#10  

More
Update
Hi, please update this ROM, this is very interesting and I want to build my S5 in this ROM.

Looking forward for your earliest response.

Thank you for the ROM currently.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread