FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Q&A] [ROM][18OCT] XtreStoLite INTL 1.3.7a & H 1.4 [588MB░Super Debloated░Addon Pack

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 22nd October 2014, 09:14 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from edgarf28: 1-MAY: XtreStoLite INTL v.2.2 Released! Based on BOD3 firmware & many optimizations!
Q&A for [ROM][18OCT] XtreStoLite INTL 1.3.7a & H 1.4 [588MB░Super Debloated░Addon Package]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][18OCT] XtreStoLite INTL 1.3.7a & H 1.4 [588MB░Super Debloated░Addon Package]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

22nd October 2014, 09:14 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Post y crash ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet83

Hi Edgar,
Any idea, why, since the last update, i can't change the police with volume button in message app ?
Full wiping install.
Thanks.

sorry if I put this topic here, but I do not know how to post, do not make me do it.

I would just like to know why the crash mode for children.
The Following User Says Thank You to lawrence30 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2014, 10:11 AM |#3  
Flag Hong Kong

More
G900S problems
I really love this ROM.
I am using it on my G900S but it seems that it's not a very popular one around here.

I use the last version of the ROM, 1.3.7a with the Modded Stock G900L/S Kernel and the last Aroma package 1.3.7.
However, I've seen few things which don't work:
  • The Android L launcher doesn't work. After flashing it, it updates the apps and keep loading without launching the launcher. Need to flash back the TouchWiz one
  • The Private Mode can be turned on but doesn't block any supported application
  • The Google Keyboard crashes in landscape
  • Need to input the Wifi passwords after every reboot (like few releases ago)
  • In the camera setting, the "outdoor visibility" is reset and removed from the shortcuts every time I close and reopen the app.

And if I have a request to add, would it be possible to add the Samsung Chinese IME keyboard or it needs to come with the Asian CSC?

Thanks a lot for the hard work!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	About Device.png
Views:	1107
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	2980683  
22nd October 2014, 12:46 PM |#4  
Flag Toulon
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Since the last update, i can't change the size of font in message app.
23rd October 2014, 04:05 PM |#5  
Flag Panningen
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Hello, is there any relation not able to install K-9 Mail after there last update and this Rom
G900FXXU1ANG7
24th October 2014, 11:37 AM |#6  

More
Only ONE Emoticon ?
Whenever I try to send an emoticon only the first one works, the rest of the emoticons can't be seen when I press the send button. But I can see them before I send ? I only had this problem with this rom I think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (127.3 KB, 744 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled2.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (125.2 KB, 728 views)
24th October 2014, 01:13 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Private mod
private mod not work when i update 1.3.7 to 1.3.7a....
24th October 2014, 04:31 PM |#8  

More
900F-->900T...what do to?
Hi everyone,

Sorry, I know this might be a bit of a newbie question, but when installing v. 1.3.6 on an S5 G900F, my model number changed to G900T. If I want to install v. 1.3.7, which version should I use...the one for the G900F, or the G900T? Thanks!
25th October 2014, 02:09 PM |#9  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Thumbs up I install this rom
And it's AWSOME!!!��
I'm using this rom for 3 days and have no issues.
I had to install Samsung keyboard with ˝
I replace launcher for Smart Launcher (fast launcher touchwiz)
and update Nok Nok for fingerprints
No problems at all!!!
fast - battery friendly - smooth - no over heat - brillant!
really great job!!
G900H

Thanks for your job!! - please keep working!

I'm from Argentina
Last edited by YamilaYamila; 25th October 2014 at 03:35 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to YamilaYamila For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th October 2014, 05:00 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Edgar in the next releases you could add the option of backup the imei information?? As we know the imei in the g900f is not saved only in the efs folder. Use other partitions for this. Thanks for this awesome rom.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimwhkim

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I know this might be a bit of a newbie question, but when installing v. 1.3.6 on an S5 G900F, my model number changed to G900T. If I want to install v. 1.3.7, which version should I use...the one for the G900F, or the G900T? Thanks!

If your model is g900f you must install the corresponding for this model no for the g900t or you can brick your phone. And it is strange that your version changed. I have the g900f and it keeps with the same reference.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
25th October 2014, 07:39 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I tried to flash the latest version of Bootloader/Modem for G900F ( ANJ1 ) and used the recommended Odin 3,09 . I did not got any error and whatsoever and it showed that it is flashing . However , when I reboot and check the Baseband version , it still says ANG8 .

Does anyone have an idea why it keeps on doing like this ? I followed the steps carefully and did it 3 times and the baseband did not changed at all .

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread