Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 50,600 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] can someone please give me script to swap external and internal memory

Tip us?

mahir1010
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [REQ] can someone please give me script to swap external and internal memory

i want to swap my internal memory to external memmory. i just bought a uhs-1 64gb memory card i have s5 (exynos) with latest update xxu1ang3

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 420
There are a lot of threads on this subject, so I have to wonder why you didn't do a search before posting? It would have given you a faster answer as well.

Google search: script swap external internal sd storage samsung xda

I used mattiadj's script on the S5 with good results

mahir1010
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffft View Post
There are a lot of threads on this subject, so I have to wonder why you didn't do a search before posting? It would have given you a faster answer as well.

Google search: script swap external internal sd storage samsung xda

I used mattiadj's script on the S5 with good results

i wasn't sure what script should i use i also tried the application on the play store external2internal something but it didn't work and i did googled

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahir1010 View Post
i wasn't sure what script should i use i also tried the application on the play store external2internal something but it didn't work and i did googled
Why don`t you use FolderMount https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.fmount&hl=nl and here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2192122?
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dladz
Old
Thanks Meter 754

DONATE TO ME
+1 for folder mount, it's a life saver if you have a lot of huge apps. Saying that can't the S5 move apps to SD natively? There is an option at times to move to SD? There was a script a while ago which was called ext2internal it was made for the S3 and literally swapped the memories around. Could try contacting the creator but unless he has an S5 i highly doubt he will do it.
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1 - Galaxy S5

mahir1010
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
Thanks a lot for your help...