Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,536 Members 53,086 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request: Galaxy s5 Phone icon

Tip us?

Bezalel321
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Request: Galaxy s5 Phone icon

hey guys i need the original icon of the galaxy s5 phone call (green) show me what you got then i will ask for better quality thanks!
LTE
HELP ~ I installed Galaxy S5 Accu weather widget and the size is 4x3 instead of 4x2. Message me thanks.

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 251
You could have downloaded the S5 firmware or a ROM to find this

Attached Files
File Type: zip ic_launcher_phone_icon_S5.zip - [Click for QR Code] (19.4 KB, 13 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to fffft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bezalel321
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffft View Post
You could have downloaded the S5 firmware or a ROM to find this

I Dont know how to do it but my good friend maybe you can give me the internet massage and alse too?
LTE
HELP ~ I installed Galaxy S5 Accu weather widget and the size is 4x3 instead of 4x2. Message me thanks.

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezalel321 View Post
I Dont know how to do it but my good friend maybe you can give me the internet massage and alse too?

Well no one knows how to do it the first time. But a forum search often has finds the answer. Or simply attempt doing it.. something like this isn't much more than opening a compressed file within a compressed file. It's the best way to learn.

Of course you can just request the icon too. But then you have to wait until someone has time to help. And you don't learn anything along the way.

Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to fffft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bezalel321
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Well no one knows how to do it the first time. But a forum search often has finds the answer. Or simply attempt doing it.. something like this isn't much more than opening a compressed file within a compressed file. It's the best way to learn.

Of course you can just request the icon too. But then you have to wait until someone has time to help. And you don't learn anything along the way.

Cheers

Thats the only thing i am missing, you gave me a good file which has the best quality for the icon, and the only i found was not the original, i only ask you to help me i will own you, i need just the camera, internet, massages. and thats it.
if you can help me i would be very happy.
LTE

fffft
Old
(Last edited by fffft; 16th July 2014 at 01:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezalel321 View Post
Thats the only thing i am missing, you gave me a good file which has the best quality for the icon, and the only i found was not the original, i only ask you to help me i will own you, i need just the camera, internet, massages. and thats it.
if you can help me i would be very happy.

If 1% of the people who owe me followed through, I'd be very happy myself.

Attached Files
File Type: zip S5_icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (35.1 KB, 6 views)

Bezalel321
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:

Hey man thanks again, btw you gave me a worng internet icon may i have the s5 one? its the s4
LTE

Bezalel321
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:

man please
LTE

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 251
You want this one then -

Attached Images

Bezalel321
Old
(Last edited by Bezalel321; 16th July 2014 at 02:00 PM.) Reason: 1
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default 1

Quote:
you want this one then -

yes this one but i need it in zip file please And it should be 192-192 like the other ones you gave me and thats it thanks a lot!!!!
LTE