Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,767,951 Members 39,769 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Custom Rom for SM-G900H

Tip us?

termdj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] Custom Rom for SM-G900H

Not sure if this is in the right section. I used a non lte S4 and there was obviously a lot less custom roms available then for the lte model. I am now using the S5. I see there is a couple of custom roms for the SM-G900F, but there is currently no custom roms for the SM-G900H or am I looking in the wrong section when I look here..http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/development, if not, is somebody busy with a custom rom for the SM-G900H? There are very talented guys designing roms on here and I hope they make their way to the SM-G900H side.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to termdj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Airboner
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by termdj View Post
Not sure if this is in the right section. I used a non lte S4 and there was obviously a lot less custom roms available then for the lte model. I am now using the S5. I see there is a couple of custom roms for the SM-G900F, but there is currently no custom roms for the SM-G900H or am I looking in the wrong section when I look here..http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/development, if not, is somebody busy with a custom rom for the SM-G900H? There are very talented guys designing roms on here and I hope they make their way to the SM-G900H side.
be patience dude,the dev will work on our model,just stay tune
The Following User Says Thank You to Airboner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

termdj
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Just glad to hear there is hope... Can't wait.....

autophone
Old
Thanks Meter 48
as there are more countries adopting LTE, there are less markets adopting the exynos version of the GS5. therefore less developers. Hopefully developers even those from LTE-running countries make rome for the exynos version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autophone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tim34
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Is there still no rom hope for this phone ????

drakester09
Old
Thanks Meter 871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim34 View Post
Is there still no rom hope for this phone ????
Nah, really I feel that nowadays if you root and use xposed you will find almost all the things you used to look for in a rom.

And you can debloat yourself using Titanium Backup or greenify donate.

That's at least in my case, there's even an xposed module to remove the s connect shortcut in the notification bar, the only modification I did directly on the apk.

So for now, there's not a huge need for a custom rom, 98% of the tuneup scripts are bs. And most tweaks are already in wanam xposed or app settings.

Airboner
Old
Thanks Meter 17
i dont think that we have hope..:/
btw @Shohat said that until the end of May he will release custom rom of sm-g900h but still now,nothing happen...

drakester09
Old
Thanks Meter 871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboner View Post
i dont think that we have hope..:/
btw @Shohat said that until the end of May he will release custom rom of sm-g900h but still now,nothing happen...
Don't believe any promises in that thread...

Tim34
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Yea not into trusting that thread either lol. I am rooted and use wannam and to be honest i am quite happy with it so far. I also use the phone for lots of training, so I use Endomondo sports tracker and the heart rate ANT etc and the battery life is phenominal. I am not sure I would want to run a custom rom that is going to have bugs etc. I stock standard with a few speed tweaks and debloated might do the trick but I guess we will have to wait and see if anyone has the guts to build for this model ??

GOLDSHOTS5
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up I waiting for rom galaxy s5 g900h

Hi everyone ,

i installed Recovery for my G900h, but i still waiting for dev make a new ROM for G900H exynos,

never test a rom G900F or else you risked your phone fallen break