Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Root Call Blocker Pro on SM-G900FD

27th August 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Tacloban City
Thanks Meter: 0

61 posts
More
hi, anyone using root call blocker pro on a samsung galaxy s5 duos sm-g900fd without issues?
26th December 2014, 10:22 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Root Call Blocker Pro doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy S5 G900FD and most likely, it won't. I tried for weeks and finally gave up. I contacted the developer of Root Call Blocker Pro and he responded that the app is not guaranteed to work with Dual SIM devices and there is no support for Dual Sim Devices. Moreover, the developer is arrogant and unhelpful and thinks too high of himself.

Another app that works on Dual SIM devices including S5 DUOS SM-G900FD like charm on S5 is "Root Call Manager" and it's cheaper. You may try the free version before buying Pro. The app may need a little bit of tweaking for S5 Duos but eventually, I could make it work (works for blocking both calls and SMS on my rooted SM-G900FD). So far, I am satisfied and the developer is very responsive and friendly and responds within 1 day.

Thanks.
Last edited by kingrk; 26th December 2014 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Minor addition of device information
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread