Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,909 Members 47,709 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Rooted] [S5] [Hackingtools][Dont work]

Tip us?

[U$AMA]*
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [Rooted] [S5] [Hackingtools][Dont work]

Hello everyone ,
This is My Second Post/Thread, I recently rooted my Samsung Galaxy s5 with the help of Xda Developers And im Sure It was Perfectly Smooth and Fine, No Problems faced , Checked Through Google Play Store Root Checkers,
I rooted my phone for Hacking Games etc, I really like to do so.
The problem is that I Installed Freedom it works Perfectly Fine , Root Explorer Works Great , But Other Apps Like Game Killer , Game CIH , And Many many More , Game Guardian etc are not Working,
Game Killer Crashed after 5 seconds Of Opening, Gameguardian Crashed When i set the Temp location even though im Correct, Many other Apps Do not Search for Exact number and Even though It should give the Desired Results it dosent, I Can understand The problem, I did It to Other Mobile phones as well / Used Rooted phone with These Hacking Softwares Installed by my own Hands , Game Cih , Game Guardian and Game Killer Works So Cool in S2 And Here in s5 It dosent ... . . I tried it in S4 as well it Didnt Work, So i cant come up with a Possible solution, i really need help..
Thanks alot ,

verny94
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Hacking games is warez.
You have S5 why you donīt buy at Google play?
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Omega ROM (4.3) v58; Boeffla kernel 5.2; TWRP recovery; Nova launcher Prime; S5 theme; Xposed
Hit a thanks button, when I helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to verny94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by [U$AMA]* View Post
Hello everyone ,
This is My Second Post/Thread, I recently rooted my Samsung Galaxy s5 with the help of Xda Developers And im Sure It was Perfectly Smooth and Fine, No Problems faced , Checked Through Google Play Store Root Checkers,
I rooted my phone for Hacking Games etc, I really like to do so.
The problem is that I Installed Freedom it works Perfectly Fine , Root Explorer Works Great , But Other Apps Like Game Killer , Game CIH , And Many many More , Game Guardian etc are not Working,

First, try to add some white space - format your post into paragraphs next time. That is too hard to read.

Second, you need to read the site rules. This forum is full of developers who derive their income from apps and don't appreciate you trying to evade paying for them. You might want to remove your post before a staff member finds it and deletes it for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to fffft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 10496

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

May I remind you of the XDA RULES # 6

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe