FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Rooting SM-G9006v China Unicom

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By leonardolinny, Junior Member on 4th September 2014, 10:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi I recently got a Samsung Galaxy S5 from china while i was on vacation. I'm looking to root it but couldn't find the support root files. Instructions + Download Directions would be appreciated.
 
 
5th September 2014, 07:20 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am also interested for rooting same phone. On this forum I found just this>
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2738617

I just start to dl LiDroid root file from chinese site, but speed is very slow!
5th September 2014, 07:49 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmax001

I am also interested for rooting same phone. On this forum I found just this>
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2738617

I just start to dl LiDroid root file from chinese site, but speed is very slow!

the download link doesnt work... it says that you are too late and the download has been deleted...
6th September 2014, 07:52 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardolinny

the download link doesnt work... it says that you are too late and the download has been deleted...

I have successfully taken LiDroid install file... you need to register on chinese site for downloading file. Dl speed is extremely slow, but is work!

Now I need some instruction on how to install LiDroid, becouse i don't know much about rooting!
6th September 2014, 02:25 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmax001

I have successfully taken LiDroid install file... you need to register on chinese site for downloading file. Dl speed is extremely slow, but is work!

Now I need some instruction on how to install LiDroid, becouse i don't know much about rooting!

Could you upload the file to a google drive or something?
The Following User Says Thank You to leonardolinny For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 06:42 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Clock
Sorry... Install file is 1,8G and I have very slow upload network! Your solution is very simple. Using the Google Translate you can register at the Chinese site and download that file.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes