[Q] s5 G900A at&t stuck in bootloop

OP Kingtard123

29th August 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
the phone can boot in download mode and recovery mode just fine i did a factory reset and a wipe cache partition both didnt work so i used odin to flash the stock rom still geting the boot loop i have no root or custom recovery on the device. please if anyone can help id very much i'd very much appreciate it.
31st August 2014, 06:43 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 548

1,869 posts
Your mistake was not doing a search of the forum. There you'd find dozens, if not hundreds of existing threads that ask and answer the same question.

You didn't give us much information to go on but if you wrote the correct stock firmware without errors and wiped the system cache, then a factory data reset will correct your issue. If you have ongoing issues, then provide us with a lot more information so that we can effectively help you. For a start, a detailed, step by step description of exactly what you tried, your phone model, firmware versions, verbatim error messages and anything else germane.

1st September 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
ive looked for threads that could help me. i was not able to find any that can. my model number is SM-G900A and the firmware version G900AUCU1ANCE i think i updated it to the 3rd but i dont remember what the name of that frimware was. i rooted a few times with towelroot
i covered amost every option i could think of flashed the stock rom with odin still it would get to the samsung logo and stop and reboot i wiped the cache partition and tryed a reboot still the same thing then did a factory reset and still notthing. i have no idea what i could of done its possible i delete a system file but when flashing the stock rom should of fixed that issue if it was the deleted file. thank you for any help. and sorry for the lack of this is my first thread
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread