[Q] safestrap recovery

26th July 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
wake village tx
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
i am having a problem with my att galaxy s5 I can get into safestrap recovery but on start up if I choose continue it will freeze on the att logo screen and I fear it has possibily wiped my internal sd , im not sure ihave rooted it with towelroot and thought safestrap was the recovery to use ..how do I get back to stock firmware I cant find where my backup stock firmware is ,guess its been deleted too ? can I still put a stock recovery on with my ss recovery or possibily flash another rom on it ? plz help
27th July 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 457

1,632 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislatham08

i am having a problem with my att galaxy s5 I can get into safestrap recovery but on start up if I choose continue it will freeze on the att logo screen and I fear it has possibily wiped my internal sd , im not sure ihave rooted it with towelroot and thought safestrap was the recovery to use ..how do I get back to stock firmware I cant find where my backup stock firmware is ,guess its been deleted too ?

I have to wonder why you are posting here, rather than in the Safestrap support thread where you would undoubtly get the benefit of more experience. You also haven't provided enough detail to make it clear what has happened.

Where is your backup stock firmware? Where ever you put it. It sounds like you didn't make one though, in which case the answer is that there isn't one. You can download the stock firmware from numerous sources.

Guides to return to stock ATT, if that is what you want to do -

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785185
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=53459006

The Following User Says Thank You to fffft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread