Post Reply

[Q] SAMSONG Galaxy S5 Mini SM9006V CLONE

OP lionfizz

23rd August 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Hello guys i dont know, i have been searching all over google and i cannot find anything that helps me weel the truth is i dont understand much of rooting and roms etc etc... I know little... So its the following i have bought a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-9006V from fastcardtech and the phone has numerous problems:

- Unlocking by sliding to the menu not working only by camera icon.
- Contacts get all messed up when i scroll down
- Youtube videos wont play
- Phone is too Slow

So my question is: "Is there any tutorial on how to install a rom for this clone ? "

I need a good rom for this chinese phone compatible with its model and a tutorial on how to do this ?

Sorry if i posted this on wrong section. And sorry for my bad english...
23rd August 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
394 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
There is no support here for clones. It probably has a MediaTek chipset, in which case it won't be compatible with anything in the S5 forums.
23rd August 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #3  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,130
 
8,537 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionfizz

Hello guys i dont know, i have been searching all over google and i cannot find anything that helps me weel the truth is i dont understand much of rooting and roms etc etc... I know little... So its the following i have bought a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-9006V from fastcardtech and the phone has numerous problems:

- Unlocking by sliding to the menu not working only by camera icon.
- Contacts get all messed up when i scroll down
- Youtube videos wont play
- Phone is too Slow

So my question is: "Is there any tutorial on how to install a rom for this clone ? "

I need a good rom for this chinese phone compatible with its model and a tutorial on how to do this ?

Sorry if i posted this on wrong section. And sorry for my bad english...

Don`t know what you payed for the device but its money wasted imo Better save up a bit longer and get a proper phone.
23rd August 2014, 09:42 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73
 
190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
You're totally wrong here actually^^
24th August 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Flag straya kienttt
Thanks Meter: 473
 
1,816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtIcetea

You're totally wrong here actually^^

Nah it's valid. He put money into a device that has zero support from the company. Unless he spent less than $100 USD, he might as well have gotten a low end device with similar specs that actually comes with support from the company.
24th August 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellscythe

Nah it's valid. He put money into a device that has zero support from the company. Unless he spent less than $100 USD, he might as well have gotten a low end device with similar specs that actually comes with support from the company.

Exactly.
24th August 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Flag Bucharest, Romania
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
A good phone for you is Galaxy S3 Mini, but, why do you bought a clone?
Last edited by andrei1412; 24th August 2014 at 10:13 AM.
24th August 2014, 12:40 PM   |  #8  
Account currently disabled
Flag straya kienttt
Thanks Meter: 473
 
1,816 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei1412

A good phone for you is Galaxy S3 Mini, but, why do you bought a clone?

Some people think that clones are very close to the real thing, so they think they are getting a good deal. Maybe scams too.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank