Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,556 Members 42,747 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F EFS Folder

Tip us?

ALiENr0x
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F EFS Folder

Hello, can somebody please share a EFS folder? I have to repair a S5 900F with empty EFS folder, please share it so i can adapt it on that phone. Thank you

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 21st August 2014 at 07:31 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiENr0x View Post
Hello, can somebody please share a EFS folder? I have to repair a S5 900F with empty EFS folder, please share it so i can adapt it on that phone. Thank you
You can`t share a EFS ( http://allandrophoness.blogspot.nl/2...fs-folder.html) folder, it is specific for one device containing much data . You need to install a new motherboard if you lost your EFS folder and didnt`t make a backup that you can restore.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

ALiENr0x
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
You can`t share a EFS ( http://allandrophoness.blogspot.nl/2...fs-folder.html) folder, it is specific for one device containing much data . You need to install a new motherboard if you lost your EFS folder and didnt`t make a backup that you can restore.
I know that , but i need a generic one from another device for adapt it on it building a new one, please if somebody can share it.

fffft
Old
Thanks Meter 412
This forum doesn't condone anything to do with IMEI or EFS manipulation or practices that could aid repairing stolen handsets.You've been a member for more than a year, so you should know this. Or would if you spent five minutes pursuing existing EFS threads here.

If you had done a Google search you'd already have answers. This is the wrong forum to be asking such questions.

zorrigas
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
No, you cant repair your stolen S5 lol, call to mobile operator and go to Technical Service