Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F EFS Folder

OP ALiENr0x

21st August 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pescara
Thanks Meter: 7

148 posts
More
Hello, can somebody please share a EFS folder? I have to repair a S5 900F with empty EFS folder, please share it so i can adapt it on that phone. Thank you
21st August 2014, 08:22 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,288

8,931 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiENr0x

Hello, can somebody please share a EFS folder? I have to repair a S5 900F with empty EFS folder, please share it so i can adapt it on that phone. Thank you

You can`t share a EFS ( http://allandrophoness.blogspot.nl/2...fs-folder.html) folder, it is specific for one device containing much data . You need to install a new motherboard if you lost your EFS folder and didnt`t make a backup that you can restore.
Last edited by gee2012; 21st August 2014 at 08:31 AM.
21st August 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pescara
Thanks Meter: 7

148 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

You can`t share a EFS ( http://allandrophoness.blogspot.nl/2...fs-folder.html) folder, it is specific for one device containing much data . You need to install a new motherboard if you lost your EFS folder and didnt`t make a backup that you can restore.

I know that , but i need a generic one from another device for adapt it on it building a new one, please if somebody can share it.
21st August 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 622

1,978 posts
This forum doesn't condone anything to do with IMEI or EFS manipulation or practices that could aid repairing stolen handsets.You've been a member for more than a year, so you should know this. Or would if you spent five minutes pursuing existing EFS threads here.

If you had done a Google search you'd already have answers. This is the wrong forum to be asking such questions.

23rd August 2014, 12:29 PM   |  #5  
Flag Chile
Thanks Meter: 22

70 posts
Donate to Me
More
No, you cant repair your stolen S5 lol, call to mobile operator and go to Technical Service
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread