Screen Mirror issue Rooted s5

12th August 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

153 posts
Hi guys

So I have an s4 and an s5. Both 4.4.2 and both rooted. I connect to a Samsung TV with screen mirror and they generally connect ok. I then launch a VPN client to get to Netflix US and as soon as i do this this it will disconnect the screen mirror. Tried a few VPN clients. I think i read before about this but cant find the link. This does not happen using a rooted s3 though so im guessing its not the fw on the TV. Any help would be much appreciated as i cant sell my s3 until i get the screen mirror working properly on the s4 or s5

Thks
12th August 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 461

1,645 posts
Screen mirroring on the S5 works properly for me. Unfortunately you didn't give us screenshots or a detailed description of your screen mirror settings, making it impossible for anyone to review your settings or spot the problem.

We can't see what your settings are - you're more likely to get useful answers if you do that in detail.

1st September 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 998

2,044 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffft

Screen mirroring on the S5 works properly for me. Unfortunately you didn't give us screenshots or a detailed description of your screen mirror settings, making it impossible for anyone to review your settings or spot the problem.

We can't see what your settings are - you're more likely to get useful answers if you do that in detail.

Custom KERNEL + Screen mirror doesnt work correclty. I was told even with the S4 System status Both Binary & System must be Official.

Thats ridiculous I want my custom kernel and tweaks , does anyone know how to get official status back without flashing stock kernel?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread