No registration required

Slow loading times and other unrelated Qs

OP fenchai

18th August 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

349 posts
Hi guyz..

As title says, I have slow, like really damn slow loading times for youtube app and whatsapp/whatsapp+ app.
it usually takes 3 seconds to load, takes 2 seconds when tapped and 1 second to open and load app.

Am I the only one?

other apps, function perfectly fine and fast.

I am on Dalvick btw.

P.S Anyone having problems with youtubw cast button lately? it looks broken, sometimes it appears, sometimes it doesnt. if it works, it gives error, fail loading times etc.
(im going to put a custom rom later to see if it fixes)
Gallery and music app cast from samsung works fine as always and cast button is there always.
18th August 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,291

8,941 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenchai

Hi guyz..

As title says, I have slow, like really damn slow loading times for youtube app and whatsapp/whatsapp+ app.
it usually takes 3 seconds to load, takes 2 seconds when tapped and 1 second to open and load app.

Am I the only one?

other apps, function perfectly fine and fast.

I am on Dalvick btw.

P.S Anyone having problems with youtubw cast button lately? it looks broken, sometimes it appears, sometimes it doesnt. if it works, it gives error, fail loading times etc.
(im going to put a custom rom later to see if it fixes)
Gallery and music app cast from samsung works fine as always and cast button is there always.

YouTube is messed up atm, video`s freeze while audio continious or vice versa. Hope Google will fix it soon with a update. Whatsapp loads fast for me, no lag or delay here. Try clearing the data of Whatsapp data in /setting/apps/downloaded apps.
Last edited by gee2012; 18th August 2014 at 03:56 PM.
18th August 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

349 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

YouTube is messed up atm, video`s freeze while audio continious or vice versa. Hope Google will fix it soon with a update. Whatsapp loads fast for me, no lag or delay here. Try clearing the data of Whatsapp data in /setting/apps/downloaded apps.

Thanks, I thought I was the only one. I will try to get a new rom, since it has been so long, I have not changed stock rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread