Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,582 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Slow loading times and other unrelated Qs

Tip us?

fenchai
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default Slow loading times and other unrelated Qs

Hi guyz..

As title says, I have slow, like really damn slow loading times for youtube app and whatsapp/whatsapp+ app.
it usually takes 3 seconds to load, takes 2 seconds when tapped and 1 second to open and load app.

Am I the only one?

other apps, function perfectly fine and fast.

I am on Dalvick btw.

P.S Anyone having problems with youtubw cast button lately? it looks broken, sometimes it appears, sometimes it doesnt. if it works, it gives error, fail loading times etc.
(im going to put a custom rom later to see if it fixes)
Gallery and music app cast from samsung works fine as always and cast button is there always.

gee2012
Old
(Last edited by gee2012; 18th August 2014 at 02:56 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenchai View Post
Hi guyz..

As title says, I have slow, like really damn slow loading times for youtube app and whatsapp/whatsapp+ app.
it usually takes 3 seconds to load, takes 2 seconds when tapped and 1 second to open and load app.

Am I the only one?

other apps, function perfectly fine and fast.

I am on Dalvick btw.

P.S Anyone having problems with youtubw cast button lately? it looks broken, sometimes it appears, sometimes it doesnt. if it works, it gives error, fail loading times etc.
(im going to put a custom rom later to see if it fixes)
Gallery and music app cast from samsung works fine as always and cast button is there always.
YouTube is messed up atm, video`s freeze while audio continious or vice versa. Hope Google will fix it soon with a update. Whatsapp loads fast for me, no lag or delay here. Try clearing the data of Whatsapp data in /setting/apps/downloaded apps.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

fenchai
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
YouTube is messed up atm, video`s freeze while audio continious or vice versa. Hope Google will fix it soon with a update. Whatsapp loads fast for me, no lag or delay here. Try clearing the data of Whatsapp data in /setting/apps/downloaded apps.
Thanks, I thought I was the only one. I will try to get a new rom, since it has been so long, I have not changed stock rom.