[Q] Titanium Backup error on NG2

Search This thread

Lewis0214

Jan 30, 2013
Hy.

I just installed the new NG2 on my S5 (SM-G900F) and I cannot restore my apps with Titanium Backup. It always froze.
My phone is rooted by CF-AutoRoot.

What can I do now?

metalfan78

Jan 30, 2010
Littleton, CO
The app itself freezes? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? Did you flash a rom or just update it and reroot? More information would be helpful.

Lewis0214

Jan 30, 2013
The app itself freezes? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? Did you flash a rom or just update it and reroot? More information would be helpful.

I deleted all user data (chose the "Wipre for install a new rom" option), cache and dalvik with PhilZ Touch before I installed the new Rom with Odin 3.07.
The ROM was an original NG2 (if it is important the csc is VDH (Vodafone Hungary) because I live here)

After I installed the recovery with Odin 3.07 too and then a CF-AutoRoot.
After the new rom, recovery and CF-AutoRoot I did cache/dalvik/user data wipe.

Then I let the google play restore and update the free apps (which was not downloaded from a torrent site or somewhere else).
I tried the Titanium Backup (Licensed) to restore the other apps. But always froze. Sometimes at 0% or 15% or 57% or I do not know. The problem is not caused by 1 app. It always different. Oh and one other thing. Every time I wipe cache/dalvik/user data the Titanium Backup gave me a pop-up message that the Android ID is different and it can be restored by TB. But I never did it because it was not a problem before.

After that I clear all user data from recovery multiple times and start over the full process but the results are same. I tried in the Terminal Emulator use a command (restorecon -r -v /data/data) but it did not helped.

So this is how the Titanium Backup do not work. Before it was good when I did it (from S4 to S5 but that was a 3 months ago. I made a newer backup yesterday).

Lewis0214

Jan 30, 2013
That is not corrupted. Original Titanium Backup license. Titanium Backup from google play and Pro with a paid e-mail address. And if you mean the backup is corrupted is not. Because there was no problem when I made it.