Originally Posted by metalfan78
The app itself freezes? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it? Did you flash a rom or just update it and reroot? More information would be helpful.
I deleted all user data (chose the "Wipre for install a new rom" option), cache and dalvik with PhilZ Touch before I installed the new Rom with Odin 3.07.
The ROM was an original NG2 (if it is important the csc is VDH (Vodafone Hungary) because I live here)
After I installed the recovery with Odin 3.07 too and then a CF-AutoRoot.
After the new rom, recovery and CF-AutoRoot I did cache/dalvik/user data wipe.
Then I let the google play restore and update the free apps (which was not downloaded from a torrent site or somewhere else).
I tried the Titanium Backup (Licensed) to restore the other apps. But always froze. Sometimes at 0% or 15% or 57% or I do not know. The problem is not caused by 1 app. It always different. Oh and one other thing. Every time I wipe cache/dalvik/user data the Titanium Backup gave me a pop-up message that the Android ID is different and it can be restored by TB. But I never did it because it was not a problem before.
After that I clear all user data from recovery multiple times and start over the full process but the results are same. I tried in the Terminal Emulator use a command (restorecon -r -v /data/data) but it did not helped.
So this is how the Titanium Backup do not work. Before it was good when I did it (from S4 to S5 but that was a 3 months ago. I made a newer backup yesterday).