Urgent needed Custom Firmware for SM-G900X Live Demo Unit

Search This thread

nsnobel2

Sep 27, 2011
Hi,

Looking for custom firmware for SM-G900X live demo unit fo finish demo video which starts atutomatically and sucks battery, I search following thread to create custom firmware but cygwin didnot help me anymore on windwos xp sp3, someone give download link in the following thread but link donot allow to download for free user,

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2733083

Early help will be highly appreciated,

thanks

regards,

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
Looking for custom firmware for SM-G900X live demo unit fo finish demo video which starts atutomatically and sucks battery

You didn't explain how your request for help is urgent or deserves priority over someone else's thread? You've been a member here for three years so you should know that most members do not preface their posts with urgent labels and expect preferential treatment.

I'd rather help people that don't label their posts Urgent! and assume that they should get priority attention.

nsnobel2

Sep 27, 2011
You didn't explain how your request for help is urgent or deserves priority over someone else's thread? You've been a member here for three years so you should know that most members do not preface their posts with urgent labels and expect preferential treatment.

I'd rather help people that don't label their posts Urgent! and assume that they should get priority attention.

thanks for your not helping