Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,981 Members 39,107 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Galaxy S5] Alliance ROM n01z Themes [V5.2 Updated 09/19]

Tip us?

n01z
Old
(Last edited by n01z; Yesterday at 03:00 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 211
Made an Overscroll Mod/Theme
n01z TechSplat Overscroll V5.2 <- .zip DL LINK**
Overscroll Screenshots:
Name:  overscroll.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  110.1 KB
Name:  overscroll2.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  117.7 KB
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n01z For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pschatz12
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Can you get this to work on Alliance ROM for verizon s5?

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to pschatz12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drtwrk127
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Love your work here, anyone know if this works on 5.3? Love to test, but on the road right now using GPS
You know why America is great? Because you can voice your opinion, and I can care less about that opinion. Common sense is uncommon.

n01z
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by pschatz12 View Post
Can you get this to work on Alliance ROM for verizon s5?

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app
It should work.. I can't test it though, I've only got one G900F.. Be sure to start with a flash of the Alliance ROM with the Black Glass box checked.. Then use ROM Customizer to install the Complete Blackout and/or the TechSplat theme/mod (then booting into recovery to actually install it)
Was there any specific errors/FCs that you noticed??

n01z
Old
(Last edited by n01z; Today at 01:51 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtwrk127 View Post
Love your work here, anyone know if this works on 5.3? Love to test, but on the road right now using GPS
THANKS for the encouragement!!
I haven't got around to upgrading my ROM to 5.3 yet.. So, I am unsure.. I like to wait a couple of days before updating the themes to give the Alliance enough time to put out any OTA fixes noticed by the community.. So I don't have to re-fix it too many times.. I will be updating the themes to 5.3 standards ASAP, just gotta find some time.. There will probably be a couple things that I need to change to make it work right on 5.3, but who knows.. If you are feeling adventurous and can navigate your way out of FC bootloops, feel free to give it a try!! I've only run into minor visual errors when testing the themes for forward compatibility, but all it takes is one essential file to be misplaced to give headaches.. It's probably better to just be patient and wait, let me destroy/rebuild my phone, rather than risking it yourself.. Then again, saving your device from bootloops is a valuable skill when you flash mods/roms/themes on the regular.. The world is yours, may your choices be wise.
The Following User Says Thank You to n01z For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drtwrk127
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by n01z View Post
THANKS for the encouragement!!
I haven't got around to upgrading my ROM to 5.3 yet.. So, I am unsure.. I like to wait a couple of days before updating the themes to give the Alliance enough time to put out any OTA fixes noticed by the community.. So I don't have to re-fix it too many times.. I will be updating the themes to 5.3 standards ASAP, just gotta find some time.. There will probably be a couple things that I need to change to make it work right on 5.3, but who knows.. If you are feeling adventurous and can navigate your way out of FC bootloops, feel free to give it a try!! I've only run into minor visual errors when testing the themes for forward compatibility, but all it takes is one essential file to be misplaced to give headaches.. It's probably better to just be patient and wait, let me destroy/rebuild my phone, rather than risking it yourself.. Then again, saving your device from bootloops is a valuable skill when you flash mods/roms/themes on the regular.. The world is yours, may your choices be wise.
Wise choices? Ha !! Gonna flash this later and I'll let the community know.
You know why America is great? Because you can voice your opinion, and I can care less about that opinion. Common sense is uncommon.

Tags
alliance, black, blackout, gs5, theme