Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,816 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] FingerSecurity - Fingerprint lock for all apps

Tip us?

hazri1974
Old
Thanks Meter 89
One request bro...can u add fingersecurity to lock folder created by users?...hope u can do that bro...tq

Rick Clephas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazri1974 View Post
One request bro...can u add fingersecurity to lock folder created by users?...hope u can do that bro...tq
I am not sure if I can do that. But I will look if I can

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Clephas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Christiancs1969
Old
Thanks Meter 2953
Themes are a great addition. Working great here...I also use the on ROM so its nice to match them ..very ☺ happy

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Christiancs1969 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rick Clephas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Well today is the first school day again. I will still add your requests but it will go a little slower.
Hope you guys don't mind.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Clephas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FlexiPack
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Hi Rick,

First off, thank you very much for the app, it's great! I am having a couple of issues though. First is battery drain, I'm getting 2.5-3% battery drain in background CPU usage. Is this normal?

Secondly I've found a bug: I've turned on FingerSecurity for Google Drive but this sometimes causes problems when saving a file from Gmail to Drive, only sometimes though. The other is when clicking a link to a google drive doc that someone else has posted, it starts to load up the file in drive but then kicks me back to the original browser page.

All in all, a great app, looking forward to more updates. I would appreciate some input on the battery drain, thanks.

Rick Clephas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexiPack View Post
Hi Rick,

First off, thank you very much for the app, it's great! I am having a couple of issues though. First is battery drain, I'm getting 2.5-3% battery drain in background CPU usage. Is this normal?

Secondly I've found a bug: I've turned on FingerSecurity for Google Drive but this sometimes causes problems when saving a file from Gmail to Drive, only sometimes though. The other is when clicking a link to a google drive doc that someone else has posted, it starts to load up the file in drive but then kicks me back to the original browser page.

All in all, a great app, looking forward to more updates. I would appreciate some input on the battery drain, thanks.
Yes the battery drain is normal. The app needs to constantly check if you are opening an protected app.
And your problems with drive are strainge since the app should not effect the app.

FlexiPack
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Thanks for the quick reply. Shame about the battery but I can live with it. I'll keep testing with drive, it doesn't always happen which is odd.

Rick Clephas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexiPack View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. Shame about the battery but I can live with it. I'll keep testing with drive, it doesn't always happen which is odd.
I will also look at the drive problem. But I think I can't do much about it...