19th December 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #531  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 259

334 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydJournal

But you could make it like the first version that was that way and had of course a background so that people wouldn't see anything but if you could work on it to at least display previous screen like the home screen or recents as a background under the window or even better, the real app but with blur effect. Think about it. Shouldn't be that hard... for you

Sent from my SM-N910H using XDA Free mobile app

I am working on an option to change the background
And I also took a look at the blur effect but that seems not that easy since android does not support it anymore by default.....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Clephas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd December 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #532  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 190

1,140 posts
More
I bought your application, as the payment option of hiding notification. This option works perfect, however the sound disappears applications protected only vibrate. It would be possible to maintain sound notifications chosen?

Enviado desde mi MZ601 mediante Tapatalk
23rd December 2014, 01:39 PM   |  #533  
OP Senior Member

334 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo_RaT_PeNaT

I bought your application, as the payment option of hiding notification. This option works perfect, however the sound disappears applications protected only vibrate. It would be possible to maintain sound notifications chosen?

Enviado desde mi MZ601 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback. I will take a look if that is possible

Sent from my SM-N915FY using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Clephas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #534  
Flag The Hague
Thanks Meter: 36

251 posts
More
It works perfect! Only thing that could make this app even better is..... Custom lockscreen
That would make it perfect for me. Keep up the good work

Sent from my Note 4
27th December 2014, 10:14 AM   |  #535  
OP Senior Member

334 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho_666

It works perfect! Only thing that could make this app even better is..... Custom lockscreen
That would make it perfect for me. Keep up the good work

Sent from my Note 4

I will consider making a custom lockscreen.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rick Clephas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 08:14 PM   |  #536  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Great App.... But !!
The app was Fab and work very fluently.. but i observe some flaunts in Note4 i use.
1. When i open the locked app (eg. Messenger) and provide wrong fingerprint and then press back button. The Messenger open for fraction of seconds and one can see the content inside.
2. The same app(Messenger) is shown in app switcher and one can clearly see is as it is shown when app is opened. although when we open the app is asks for fingerprint.
have a look at these and it would be great if we can hide the notification for the same app which is blocked.
Thanks for such a great app which uses the fingerprint scanner
Yesterday, 08:18 PM   |  #537  
OP Senior Member

334 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newuser1091

The app was Fab and work very fluently.. but i observe some flaunts in Note4 i use.
1. When i open the locked app (eg. Messenger) and provide wrong fingerprint and then press back button. The Messenger open for fraction of seconds and one can see the content inside.
2. The same app(Messenger) is shown in app switcher and one can clearly see is as it is shown when app is opened. although when we open the app is asks for fingerprint.
have a look at these and it would be great if we can hide the notification for the same app which is blocked.
Thanks for such a great app which uses the fingerprint scanner

Hi I am aware of these problems and I am trying to find a fix for them.

You already can block notifications from protected apps with the "protect notifications" product. See the premium page for more information

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread