[APP] FingerSecurity - Fingerprint lock for all apps

OP Rick Clephas

Yesterday, 09:01 PM   |  #641  
Thanks Meter: 72

208 posts
More
Hey buddy. It's been a long time. Listen, first off, I'm gonna review your app on my website if and only if you're cool with that. It's not such a great website but it is growing to be. And also I wanted to know whether you have any plans to make a lockscreen out of this because, I really really want one of these if possible:
A lollipop lockscreen that requires u to swipe just like lollipop and then ask for finger print OR an external lockscreen from you so that I could use Samsung's swipe feature!

Thanks anyways. If there somehow is such a feature on your app or you make it I WILL Pay for it!
Yesterday, 09:12 PM   |  #642  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 310

398 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHydarnes

Hey buddy. It's been a long time. Listen, first off, I'm gonna review your app on my website if and only if you're cool with that. It's not such a great website but it is growing to be. And also I wanted to know whether you have any plans to make a lockscreen out of this because, I really really want one of these if possible:
A lollipop lockscreen that requires u to swipe just like lollipop and then ask for finger print OR an external lockscreen from you so that I could use Samsung's swipe feature!

Thanks anyways. If there somehow is such a feature on your app or you make it I WILL Pay for it!

Heej. Yeah it has been a long time. I have a lot of school work on the moment.... :$
Anyways, feel free to share FingerSecurity with your friends and or followers

I am planning on making a lockscreen but first I am finishing the material design version when I have less school work

Sent from my SM-N915FY
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rick Clephas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread