FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[APP] FingerSecurity - Fingerprint lock for all apps

489 posts
Thanks Meter: 391

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th June 2015, 11:19 AM |#771  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by natget21

Can u send me a link or the apk please i couldnt find it on playstore

Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: apk FingerSecurity_V1_81.apk - [Click for QR Code] (15.24 MB, 40 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Clephas For This Useful Post: [ View ]

2nd July 2015, 06:17 PM |#772  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bugs
Unfortunately is not working very well on s5. It says undefined error when i try to unlock a app and if i switch between apps it show the app before changing to another one. The fingerprint manager is not working if i have the app installed. I cannot manage my fingerprints..
2nd July 2015, 07:02 PM |#773  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibbycu

Unfortunately is not working very well on s5. It says undefined error when i try to unlock a app and if i switch between apps it show the app before changing to another one. The fingerprint manager is not working if i have the app installed. I cannot manage my fingerprints..

Is there a notification which asks for the backup password? If so then you have to enter your backup password(which you registered during the registration of your fingerprints) to unblock the sensor.
2nd July 2015, 10:45 PM |#774  
Flag rockingham,wa
Thanks Meter: 1,187

More
Is there a way to modify the amount of times u can try fingerprint before it asks for password? If not is there a way of adding one @Rick Clephas

Living on the edge
Yesterday, 04:17 AM |#775  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sswagonman

Is there a way to modify the amount of times u can try fingerprint before it asks for password? If not is there a way of adding one @Rick Clephas

Living on the edge

No. This is a security feature from the system. FingerSecurity has no control over this.
I am working on the alternative password from FingerSecurity. Which will asks for the alternative password before the system will. (This doesn't mean the sensor can't be blocked by the system anymore)
The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Clephas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:22 AM |#776  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Clephas

Is there a notification which asks for the backup password? If so then you have to enter your backup password(which you registered during the registration of your fingerprints) to unblock the sensor.

There is no notification, the FingerprintScanner Manager from Settings of my Samsung is getting freeze and i have to force close it. I uninstalled the apps to have access to my settings.
Regarding the Backup password, it is not shown, it shows Undefined error and that's it. The idea of the app is ok but unfortunately is not working very well so i had to uninstall it.
Yesterday, 05:51 AM |#777  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

There is no notification, the FingerprintScanner Manager from Settings of my Samsung is getting freeze and i have to force close it. I uninstalled the apps to have access to my settings.
Regarding the Backup password, it is not shown, it shows Undefined error and that's it. The idea of the app is ok but unfortunately is not working very well so i had to uninstall it.

Which version of FingerSecurity were you using?
Yesterday, 08:39 AM |#778  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Clephas

Which version of FingerSecurity were you using?

I had the latest version from PlayStore
Yesterday, 11:05 AM |#779  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I had the latest version from PlayStore

Okay. I am going to take a look at this problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread