FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[Bootanimation] MASSIVE QMG BootAnimation LiBRaRy KoLLecTioN GALORE (8/4/14)

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 599

By KachowPow, Senior Member on 4th August 2014, 11:00 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th March 2015, 04:12 PM |#31  
Flag Lansing MI
Thanks Meter: 263

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

The links are not broken, they do work. Photobucket changed their policy to a 10GB free account, which my Library contains over 120GB of gif animations that are linked to the QMG collection, and of course there is now a premium to pay for 120GB of storage.

After root is available on the S6 (and it's available of course) I plan on restoring and expanding the collection.

Not all S6/S6 Edges are confirmed as being Root supported right now to my knowledge.. Verizon's likely won't be right off the bat.

16th March 2015, 06:10 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

The links are not broken, they do work. Photobucket changed their policy to a 10GB free account, which my Library contains over 120GB of gif animations that are linked to the QMG collection, and of course there is now a premium to pay for 120GB of storage.

After root is available on the S6 (and it's available of course) I plan on restoring and expanding the collection.

Sorry, i meant the images, not the links. That was my fault for not posting clearly. The ScottyBeGood is the account not the specific animation correct? Trying to download that one, but could not figure out which link to use.

Thanks!
28th May 2015, 03:31 PM |#33  
Flag Austin, Tx
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ct_tec313

i got this from Misterxtc

Use this as a template and download others from here and give thanks to the OP for the files. I have included the Android L animation from above in this file. Just replace the .qmq files in the system/media folder for something different, also include the PowerOn.ogg in the system/media/audio/ui folder if it's included in the animation for the start up sound.

So other than flashing this via Recovery, what do you do with it? I assumed by the name that this was an app that would allow me to install boot animations, but I don't see anything in my apps list after flashing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread