FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.4 KitKat | [Developer-Nightlys]

Announcement from albinoman887: Testing builds built from official CM sources. issues may arise!
3rd April 2015, 12:09 AM |#3451  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Sprint GS5
So last night I finally set up a Linux environment on an unused partition on my pc and compiled my first Cm11 build. I figured I would post it for those who like me that have not seen an update for the Sprint S5 for quite some time. It seems to work fine on my phone. Compiled from pure Cm source.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Y...ew?usp=sharing

New Build 4-7-2015

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9YK...p=docslist_api
Last edited by CSamson; 8th April 2015 at 04:52 AM. Reason: update for new build
The Following User Says Thank You to CSamson For This Useful Post: [ View ]

4th April 2015, 09:15 PM |#3452  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I love cm11 but on my s5 it runs not good not like on my nexus 4 :/
I must have a lower dpi because the standart 480 is much too high i have it at 420 or 440
And with that lower dpi the phone runs not smooth all animations have a low fps and its laggy. Something like the whatsapp chat laags ! Its reaaly bad experience ...
I think the phone needs with that dpi a higher gpu min. Freq and a higher min. Cpu freq or so
I dont know how to make that the phone run smooth :/ my experience is really bad at the moment with the phone :/ cm12 the same thing

I hope someone has a idea or so

Edit:
i tested it now with 440 dpi or higer but same result ! its not smooth its laggy.
at 480 ist was ok but a bit lower make it bad

And sry for my english
Last edited by pcmanmikail; 4th April 2015 at 09:46 PM.
10th April 2015, 01:06 PM |#3453  
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
works pretty well
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread