View Poll Results: Are you rocking this rom?
Yeah! 33 41.77%
Nope :C 19 24.05%
No, but I'm switching to it soon! 27 34.18%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] [RC2] [10/19/2014] [4.4.4] PAC-man ROM - All in One - PA/CM/AOKP - We're back!

OP pro_granade

Yesterday, 03:21 PM   |  #1161  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saad2687

Is this rom compatible with g900f plus which recovery i need to flash it twrp, cwm or both are compatible.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

I'm using it on the G900F, just use the gsm version of the ROM. TWRP and CWM both work to install this
The Following User Says Thank You to ant1012 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:42 AM   |  #1162  
Thanks Meter: 13

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanoli99

Bluetooth won't connect for me too

Its a CM issue as are the camera FCs. When the CM devs fix them they will be fixed in pac as well.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob dylan

Try the Lenovo super camera. Works a treat.

I think all camera apps that have HDR will crash. I think thats the issue. Seems to be the only time i have FCs. Ive been keeping it off for the past coupke days and havent fcd once in google cam.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTsteve

Im running MOAR and enjoy it greatly. No major issues. Would like to run PAC but without a proper working camera I cant switch. Hopefully they get it squared away soon. Ive been itching to make the switch!

Does tha fingerprint scanner work on MOAR? Or do you have to install the bloat package to use it?
Today, 10:33 AM   |  #1163  
OP Senior Member
Flag Greenwood
Thanks Meter: 437

449 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey, sorry I've been silent the last couple days, I've been sick as heck, then my sleep schedule went insane, so school tired me out, I'd get home and sleep, then the virtual machine quit, so I'm switching to a dedicated host, it'll take 1-3 days to get set up maybe more if it doesn't go as planned. I'll try my hardest to get the vm working again, but it crashes 24/7. It has always done it, and I could get them all to build though, now it can't run 10 minutes without crashing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread