FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

 View Poll Results: Are you rocking this rom?

Yeah!
 
33 Vote(s)
41.77%
Nope :C
 
19 Vote(s)
24.05%
No, but I'm switching to it soon!
 
27 Vote(s)
34.18%

[ROM] [LP Beta 1] [5/5/2015] [5.1.1] PAC-man ROM - All in One - PA/CM/AOKP UPDATED

600 posts
Thanks Meter: 681
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th May 2015, 03:35 AM |#1661  
evilryry's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 426
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THERAJ12

vzw build doesn't seem to have working cell/data service. no option to toggle between 3g/lte doesn't let you choose mobile data options

There's a ril problem in the build prop preventing it to work. Not sure why it's like that. Once it's changed and reboot it'll work. I fixed it for myself. Open build prop in text editor. Find this line


ro.telephony.ril_class=KlteRIL

The value will be different in the build prop. Change it to KlteRIL and reboot. Should be ok after that.

Sent from my Supercharged KT Powered S5
Last edited by evilryry; 13th May 2015 at 03:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to evilryry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th May 2015, 02:10 AM |#1662  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilryry

There's a ril problem in the build prop preventing it to work. Not sure why it's like that. Once it's changed and reboot it'll work. I fixed it for myself. Open build prop in text editor. Find this line


ro.telephony.ril_class=KlteRIL

The value will be different in the build prop. Change it to KlteRIL and reboot. Should be ok after that.

Sent from my Supercharged KT Powered S5

that did it! thanks! I wonder if this will allow me to try roms for other builds like spr and usc or just klte
15th May 2015, 11:28 AM |#1663  
Member
Flag Partizánske
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Hi which gapps do i need for this rom.i tried several but i got always "google play service stopped" between setup the phone.
Please help me

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
15th May 2015, 08:03 PM |#1664  
techfanatic9's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vernon Hills, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,375
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vemakohe

Hi which gapps do i need for this rom.i tried several but i got always "google play service stopped" between setup the phone.
Please help me

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

I'm also getting the same issue.
16th May 2015, 07:25 PM |#1665  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techfanatic9

I'm also getting the same issue.

Might I suggest trying this ROM? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3107139

It's his work as well and you night be able to run it. Especially as he gas moved away from pacman.
I know that's bit really an answer. But best of luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to VivisClone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2015, 08:53 PM |#1666  
techfanatic9's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vernon Hills, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,375
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivisClone

Might I suggest trying this ROM? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3107139

It's his work as well and you night be able to run it. Especially as he gas moved away from pacman.
I know that's bit really an answer. But best of luck!

Thanks, but I switched to CM12.1 nightlies.
3rd June 2015, 12:58 AM |#1667  
CRXspeed's Avatar
Member
Flag Dont know im lost....
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Is this rom still being developed? Also does anyone have a link to the last working update?
5th June 2015, 07:22 AM |#1668  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRXspeed

Is this rom still being developed? Also does anyone have a link to the last working update?

No he's now working on slimrom and SOKP.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes